Brooklyn's POV -Part 5 Part 2

"Hey Bethany ",over here I heard a voice call out to my sister that didn't sound at all like me as she was trying to figure out directions to the nearest hospital so that she could get my leg checked out. I saw her turn around to see a girl that looked like she was our age with dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes waving at her , excuse me but do I know you I heard her ask with a confused look on her face, "Of course you do silly I'm yours and Brooklyn's sister Bella.I looked at the girl she had dark brown hair while Bethany and I had light brown with red and blonde highlights and brown eyes while Bethany and I had hazel eyes. She looked nothing like us but here she was claiming that she was our sister, I saw Bethany look at Bella with a murderous look on her face before hearing her take a breath and let it out slowly. I heard her say alright look Brooklyn and I somehow got trapped in here and we don't know where we are and while we're trying to figure it out, you walk in claiming to be our sister, I've got news for you Bella Brooklyn and I don't have a sister and would like to find a way out of this place and get back home to our house in LA. I saw her look at Bethany before hearing her say  to my sister "Bethany I know that this is hard to believe but you have to trust me and you'll soon get used to life here in Forks. I'll explain everything later I heard her say to my sister but Bethany didn't hear her because she was lost in thought, the scenery around us started to become clear, I thought back to what Bella had told my sister" Forks, we couldn't be here this has to be all some kind of crazy dream I have to be hallucinating. Bethany would say that I was crazy and she had never really had any interest in Twilight before now,when it hit me that this wasn't a dream but reality..... we were in Forks ,Washington. A/N: Hello to all my lovely readers , I am back with another chapter after finally completing my summer English homework and will be updating but sparingly because school starts on Thursday and I will be doing school work and love you:)