Part 4 part 2- Brooklyn's POV

My sister Bethany and I woke up in some strange forest, where were we because it didn't seem like we were in my room at home I saw my sister look around for a sign or something that told us where we were because it didn't look like we were in our house in LA. I let out a groan of pain as I sat up I looked at my right leg and it was twisted in a weird position and when I moved it hurt so much. My sister looked over at me "Brooklyn are you okay?" I'm f-fine I said through clenched teeth, I tried to stand up and it ended up with me falling on the ground causing a branch that was on the ground to cut a deep gash in my leg. I heard my sister sigh, "Brooklyn you won't be able to walk with your leg like this I think we need to find out where we are and find the nearest hospital to get you fixed up and then we'll try to find a way out of here. But Bethany I whined, think of this as an escape from everything bad that has happened in our lives, I mean the whole thing with Logan and everything else like your fight with Anna and Chloe. When I looked over at my sister she seemed to be deep in thought, was she thinking about what I had said. She looked over at me and said Brooklyn stop with your fantasies , but what we both didn't know was that this wasn't a dream.