Bethany's POV-Part 7 Part 1

As Brooklyn and I were riding in Bella's truck on the way to Forks Hospital to get her leg checked out, I was gazing out the window thinking that she must hate me so much right now. "Well , of course she hates you right now you idiot, you told her deepest and darkest secret to a COMPLETE STRANGER! My self conscious screams at me , I look over at my sister to see her gazing out the window with tears falling down her face , I decide to try and apologize Brooklyn ?I asked she looked at me , I am so sorry for what I said it was wrong and and I hope you will and can eventually forgive me. My sister looked deep in thought and I waited for her answer, she then turned away from me and continued staring out the window. She wasn't talking to me, was I really that bad of a sister? " Well, of course you're a bad sister because you told her one secret that she was dependent on you to keep, sisters don't tell each other's deepest darkest secrets and expect everything to be okay, you imbecile." My subconscious scolded me, I looked over at Bella "How much longer until we reach Forks Hospital"? I asked her she looked at her trucks GPS and it said that we had over two hours. We have about three hours to go until we reach Forks Bethany, are you going to be ok with that she asked me. I looked over at my sister and she didn't even look at me "Was I going to be able to survive for three hours with my sister not talking to me. I thought as Bella continued the long drive to Forks Hospital where we would be able to get my sister's leg checked out because if we didn't, who knows what long term damage it would cause. I continued to stare out the window, deep in thought "What if everyone in Forks doesn't like me, I mean I'm not the easiest person to get along with. I sighed "are you okay Bethany, Bella asked  looking at me with concern on her face" At this point I had tears running down my face. "Oh my gosh Bethany, what's the matter Bella asked "Bella, what if Brooklyn never talks to me again"? I sobbed as we drove through the forest, Bella pulled over to the side of the road "Bethany, I know she'll talk to you again , I just know it".A/N : Sorry I haven't updated for a while, I've been busy with school, being a senior and all.