Visitor

(Your name)'s pov

Like a bird in the morning chirping it beautiful song and the sun shining it's harmonious rays, I wake up to the annoyances of the world. My (e\c) eyes burst open as if a flick of a switch. Looking around the elegant scenery, locating Jack, I happily spot him spooning me, his strong grey muscles wrap around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck. My face immediately begins to burn.

Poking the smooth darken skin of Jack's face I try to wake him up. An eye begins to open, surfacing from the white sea. My face is still red but I keep my cool.

"Jack it's time to wake up." I proclaim.

Pulling me into his naked chest, Jack lays his chin on my head tells me to go back to sleep. As much as I want to I poke him and he wakes up.

"(Your name) come on, why can't we sleep."

"Jack we're still naked, and in the forest" I blush.

"Ugh fine."

Detaching from each other we allow the morning rays to stun us then wake us. But getting to my feet I begin searching for my clothes that Jack manage to scatter across the beds of grass down at my feet. Glaring behind me I notice my boxer at the edge of Jack's feet. But I won't deny at looking at his naked body.

My face gets flushed and I pick up my boxers. Scampering to behind a tree I get my boxers on and my face is darkens. But then Jack hollers to me, I stand petrified with embarrassment at look over the corner of the tree.

"Y-yeah?"

"Here's the rest of your clothes." He muffles, fully clothed with his mask covering his face yet again.

"Th-thanks." I blush grabbing the clothes with a slight hint of blush covering my face.

E.J POV

Awakening to (Your name) is the best thing, but being drowsily woken up, sucks. Getting up and looking for my clothes seem like and endless maze with obstacles in my way. But somehow I manage to find my clothes and put them on. Putting my mask on last I happen to spot (Your name)'s clothes adjacent to me. Picking them up I look for him and try to give him them.

Finally spotting him, I notice him in his sexy little boxers. With my mask covering the rosey tint of my blush I carefully walk over to him and hand him his clothes.

"Here's the rest of your clothes."

"Th-thanks." He blushes.

Shifting my body around I keep my darken orbs off of him and allow him his privacy. It takes only a few minutes and I get tap of the shoulder.

"You ready?" I muffles from under my mask.

"Yeah, let's go."

"Okay."

Leading the way out in the Slender Woods I place my hands in my pocket and stare forward. Neither of us decide to talk along the way, well for a bit.

"Um...so..(Your name) was it good?" I question with a slight unnerving tone in my voice.

Not looking back I get walking and lead the way forward. Earning a response would be weight lifted off my chest, for how this happend. Crap, I'm getting all mushy and stuff, I need to kill something.

Nina's POV

Bustling out of the old dark lit office, I kick the door open and drag my feet across the crummy wooden floor. My anger builds and I start mumbling stuff to myself. From Toby's words and my own thoughts. Obviously I know I'm right, I must be. And plus it's not like anyone one else was going to watch E.J's back. Especially not that idiot kid.

"Stupid Toby....Argh, he makes me wanna scream. He's not always right no one is that perfect. I mean I am, but he can't be. Just...Ahhh!!!"

Kicking the closest thing to me I kick the wall and our group family picture falls down the stairs. Crap, Sender's gonna kill me if it's broken. Running rapidly down the steps I hope that the picture isn't cracked. I pick it up and come to my luck it is. Crap, how am I going to get this fixed. But then there's a knock on the door.

"Crap, E.J must be back." I mutter.

Speeding to the couch I place the picture frame under the pillow and open the door.

"Wel.....Who are you?"

"Does (Your name) live here?"

Your POV

I manage to get my clothes on and I reappear from overgrowing oak tree and tap E.J shoulder. I wait there like a fool with a pink blush summoned on my face. Looking up in his eyes that are guarded by his blue and black mask he gives me a muffled response.

"You ready?"

"Yeah let's go." I blush a darker pink shade.

"Okay."

A final word of okay is all it takes as we begin to walk through the woods. My blush stays for what seems like an eternity as I look at Jack every once and a while. I can't believe my virginity is gone, I gave Jack my virginity, a killer is my first.

Zoning out those thoughts I immediately look at Jack and smile. I guess I picked a good one. Then Jack begins to say something to me. My ears perk up with my face still slightly groggy.

"Um...so..(Your name) was it good?"He asks a bit hesitant.

My blush now is a complete red and I start stammering. His response kinda surprised me. I actually didn't think he would say that to me.

" Yeah, I loved it." I mumble the last bit to myself.

Not even a response from him I can tell he was happy with my answer, well that or he wants to kill something. And we're almost at the mansion and yelling of the killers is now starts to become coherent. Home, annoying, home. Then seed eater tackles us.

"Down Seed, Down." Jack hollers.

Attacks with kisses Seed slobbers all over us. Eventually we get him to calm down and he stops. My (color) shirt now drenched in spit I wipe my face off.

"Jack why is Seed so.....energetic?" I proclaim ringing out my shirt.

"Don't know, he's like this when we have a new member."

"Maybe he finally excepted me." I ask confused.

"It's a possibility."

Rubbing the tip of Seed's head me and Jack walk into the desolate mansion. But unknown to us both everyone was crowded around something.

"What's going on?"

"Big brother!"

Next thing I know I am getting tackled by my little sister.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait. >~<