Found Ya!

Okayyy!!! Tonight's chapter goes out to @lowkeyclxyton becuse she has been reading my books for a loooooooooong time and I love her user name 😂. 

-

Me- Guys wait up!

Zach, Maddie, and Rudan were way ahead of me. We decided to be dumb and go spend the night at a hotel. 

Maddie- UGHHHHH!! I feel like shit... we shouldn't have ate all those chicken nuggets. 

She jumped on Rudans back and he ran down the hall. Zach turned around and flashed a smile at me. 

Zach- Come on. 

He stood in front of me.

Me- Uhhhh.. don't forget I'm short. Like hella short. 

He crouched down and I sat on his back. He began running down the hall. 

Me- DON'T DROP ME!

I screamed holding on tighter. Once we made it to the room we all sat down. 

Rudan- We should play hide and seek. 

Me- ughh... fine. 

Maddie and Rudan teamed up so now I was left with Zach. 

Zach- Come on Jada! 

He grabbed my hand pulling me out of the hotel room. 

Me- What about in here?

It was a little room with two chairs and an amazing view. Instead of sitting in the chair I followed Zach in between the vending machine. 

Zach- Ugh its so tight in here. 

Me- I'm basically a dwarf so its roomy. 

I said looking up at him. I understand he is short too but I am completely shorter. 

Zach- I love your size.. why do you think I call you funsize?

Me- Whatever. Oh my god shut up.. wait I need to shut up.. or you? Or- why am I so nervous.. Ugh lord hel-

I was interrupted by Zach kissing me. 

Me- What the hell?!

Zach- It was to shut you up.

Me- Well it worked. I don't know to be mad at you or to be happy..

Zach- Well.. if your mad, slap me and storm out of here. If your not kiss me again. 

I lifted my hand and he flinched back. I giggled and placed my hand on his face pulling it towards me. 

Me- I'm not mad. 

-

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!! 💓