PMS

This chapter is for parker106382211367047 this chapter will be so funny for me to write since it involves periods. 

-

I woke up to find myself tossing and turning. Its that time of the month and my stomach has been killing me. Plus I've been really bitchy lately... I turned my head but Zach wasn't in the bed. 

Me- Zach?

Once I made my way downstairs I seen him on the couch. I didn't wanna wake him so I crawled up next to him. I know he probably came down here to get away from my kicking but I wanna cuddle. 

-

When I woke up Zach was starring at me. 

Me- Morning. 

Zach- Morning princess. 

He planted a kiss on my forehead. 

Zach- How do you feel. 

Me- Shitty. 

I said rolling my eyes. He got up and I huffed. He turned around and gave me a sad look. 

Me- Babe I'm sorry.. I've been a bitch lately but its not my fault. 

I said wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands went down to my butt and I giggled. 

Zach- Its okay.. At the end of the day your still my.. bloody... yet gorgeous princess. 

Me- Um.. gross. But whatever. 

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the whole box of crispy creme donuts. 

Zach- Your not gonna eat all of those right?

Me- Right. 

He went back up to the room and I plopped on the couch stuffing my face as Ridiculousness played. 

-

Me- Oh shoot. 

I said looking down at the now empty box. I ran to the trash can and threw it away. 

Me- Zach I spilled the donuts.... down my mouth hole. 

I whispered the last part. 

Zach- I dont se- You ate them all didn't you. Jesus Abigail. 

Me- I'm sorry baby. 

I planted a kiss on his lips. 

Zach- Whatever. But you owe me. 

Me- What do I owe you?

Zach- This.

He said pulling me into a long passionate kiss. 

Zach- I love you baby girl. 

Me- I love you too. 

--------------

That was a rlly cute/funny chapter. I love the donut part. lol. Did you like it?! parker10638211367047 sorry it took so long. I'm rlly stressed rn and I hope that didn't effect the chapter. I wasn't very focused...