Tough Love

This chapter is for  I really hope you like it! Sorry it took so long. 

------------

"Hi I'm Zach" 

Me- Huh?

I turned around to see a boy with bright blue eyes. 

Zach- Sorry. I'm Zach, I seen you in the hall yesterday and I wanted to say hi. 

Me- Uh.. Hi?

-

That was the day we first met. I really love Zachary with all my heart. Its been a couple of years now and its been really fun watching him preform and have so much fun on stage with all of our friends. 

Zach- Abby! Come here!

I usually never go on stage with him but today I guess I should. He pulled me up onto the stage kissing my cheek. I waved at the crowd and smiled. 

Zach- Abby is really cute.. like really cute isn't she?

Me- No I'm not. 

There were many screams of yes from the crowd. I heard a no and I started laughing. 

Me- See?! Even that fan agrees with me. 

I'm so use to the hate by now. Just know, dating a celeb when you aren't a celeb gets you in deep shit. 

-

Zach- Hold on babe I'll be back! 

I nodded and watched him skip down the hotel hall. I waited patiently as I seen Maddie approach me. 

Me- Hey. 

Maddie- Hey.. why aren't you with Zach?

Me- He said he would be back.. why? Did you see him?

Maddie- Yeah... I think he is with Ariel down by our hotel rooms.. You don't think he could be-

Me- No.. He would never do that to me. 

Maddie had doubt in her eyes. 

Maddie- I don't know.. he has a history of cheating on girls. 

Me- I.. uh.. I gotta go. 

I ran down the hall feeling like I was gonna hurl. 

Zach- Ariel I love you. 

Me- Zach?

Zach- Babe... its no-

He was interrupted by the gagging sounds as I threw up. 

Ariel- Ew. 

-

Zach- Listen Abby.. I really like you.. but I can't be in a rela-

Me- No.. Go ahead and have her. I'm sure she will do you good. 

---------------------

WOAH DRAMA!!! Sorry it was kinda short. I'm just stressed once again and I really hope you like it @abbysinger