Surprise

Okay so this is for @Lay_selman99 I have been going through some stuff so hopefully that doesn't effect this chapter❤️

-

My name is Layah and I'm in a serious relationship with Zachary Reed Clayton... Well mentally.. He is so perfect.. His lips... Those eyes.. I basically dm him everyday asking to come to my hometown.. I love him so much and he actually saved me. I felt lonely and depressed until I found his younow... I follow him on every social media and I really want to meet him.. I mean, I'm not obsessed but he is so sweet. I wish I had someone like him..

Kate- EARTH TO LAYAH?!

Me- Huh?!

Kate- You've been day dreaming for the past ten minutes. What's up with you?

Me- I wanna meet Zach.

Kate- Oh come on.. He is just some fuckboi youtuber.

Me- Um no he isn't. Have you seen him running around with any girls yet.

Kate- Ariel.

Me- Okay they are taking a break.

Kate- You don't know that... They could just be lowkey dating.

Me- Whatever.

I said shutting the light off.

-

When I woke up I went and checked Zach's dm.

Me- OH MY GOD! Zach opened my dm! Um.. But.. He didn't respond..

Kate- Already? It's six in the morning. And your worried about him?

Me- Yeah. Duh.

Kate- Whatever I need to get ready.

She rolled her eyes as we got ready. I did my routine before throwing on leggings and a younow shirt.

-

Mrs. Claud- Okay students today is the talent show and please show respect to these students. No shouting out and no distractions.

Everyone sighed and the lights went out.

Mrs. Claud- First up we have Kate Underwood.

Kate- Wish me luck.

I high fived her before she went on stage.

-

Me- THAT WAS AMAZING!!

She sang hello and got a standing ovation.

Mrs. Claud- Give it up for Layah Marie!! (Made up last name)

Me- Huh? No!

Kate- Just go on! Please your an amazing singer!

Me- But I- ...okay.. What song?

Kate- You'll see..

I went on stage shaking and breathing hard. As soon as the music started playing I knew what it was.

Me- You shout it out.. But I don't hear a word you say...

-

I heard clapping before I even before I finished singing. I looked around before my eyes landed on where the clapping was coming from. When the boy stepped out I ran and jumped into his arms.

Me- oh my god..

Zach- Hey beautiful...

-----
THE END!! I actually think this chapter was really cute❤️ hope you did too!