Netflix & Chill

This chapter goes out to Kaycie_loves_ I hope you love it! I know you will get the feels😂

-

Zach- Babeeee. Come on your taking forever. 

Me- I need to look good. 

Zach- Kaycie your perfect please open up!!!

Me- Fine. 

As soon as I opened the door I was engulfed into a hug. I turned to face the mirror. I had a messy bun and half of my make up was done. I was only in a sweatshirt and my underwear/bra. I could feel the fabric of his boxers rub against my butt. 

Zach- Come on. 

His voice was raspy against my neck. He grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. 

Me- What are we doing?

Zach- Netflix..

Me- Okay.

I knew exactly what was going on in his mind. 

-

After a couple of movies and cuddling he placed his hand on my thigh. I looked up at him and he leaned in. Our lips moved in sync. I ran my hands through the back of his hair. We pulled back for air and I sat on his lap. I flipped my long brown hair over to one side and unzipped my sweatshirt. 

Me- Don't leave marks...

I said as his lip roamed my neck. 

Zach- Your mine... I need to mark my territory. 

I felt heat rush to my face and I bit down on my lip. He found my soft spot and a sound escaped my mouth. Zach chuckled deeply into my neck. 

A/N: Okay honestly I feel so weird writing this😂

He turned us so I was on the bottom. He held himself up with his elbows. I giggled at how exited he was. 

Me- Calm down Zaddy. 

Zach grunted after I called him that. I call him Zaddy because it like Zach and Daddy combined. 

-

Soon after ya know... we were still kissing and cuddling. I could hear an alarm start to go off. 

"Netflix and chill... Netflix and chill... Netflix and chill... Lemme keep it real."

Me- Really? That ruined the moment. 

I said as he silenced his phone. 

----------

I am so sorry for the ending😂 But I had to do it. I hoped you liked this chapter!