Episode 1

One Year Later

    "Love have you seen Freddie's dummy? I swear I just had it!" My hair stylist finishes curling a strand of my hair and I stand up from the makeup chair with an apologetic smile.

    "Honey, I think it's on the kitchen counter!" I call down the steps of my home. Gigi races to slap a hand over my face, Zayn tailing right behind her  both of them have crazy eyes and wild hair.

    "Haven't you ever heard of a god damn inside voice?" She hisses and Zayn nods in solidarity  his index finger pressed firmly to his lips.

    "Oh fuck is she sleeping?" I ask referring to the newborn baby girl who slept several rooms down from where Louis stayed. Zara Hadid Malik was a light sleeper, the lightest ever and I was pretty surprised that Louis and I's back and forth hadn't woken her.

    "Have you by any chance seen Freddie's pacifier?" Gigi shakes her head but digs into her pocket and pulls out a brand new pacifier.

    "Baby lesson number one, always have a binky on hand" I take the bright pink thing and tip toe down the staircase. As I get closer to the bottom of the stairs I hear the faint cries of three month old Freddie Tomlinson. Louis sits on the couch bouncing the baby on his knee as Harry makes 'funny' faces at Freddie.

    "You're terrifying him. Also what the fuck is on your head?" I ask him and he reaches up to touch his man bun.

    "Something this guy will never be able to achieve" he gloats before going off in search of his 'girlfriends' Cara and Kendall. I hand Louis the pacifier and he rips it open and promptly puts it into Freddie's mouth. The wailing stops immediately and Freddie slumps against his father's shoulder.

    "You are an angel, an absolute miracle you are!" Louis says before scooting over to me on the couch and planting a big kiss on my lips. I return it, mindful of Freddie, and then push him away slightly.

    "We've got to get ready for tonight babe, Freddie will be in good hands with the sitter, there's two coming, one for Zara and one for you little guy " Freddie smiles at me and gives a gurgling laugh and Louis hands him off to me.

    "Be good to dad's girl won't you?" Louis says with a tickle to Freddie's belly and then he's racing up the stairs and to his bedroom.

    "Whenever I see you with that thing I think I'm in a parallel universe" comes the voice of Kylie Jenner followed by the sound of her heels clacking against the tile.

    "He's isn't a thing Kylie he's a baby" I explain for the umpteenth time and as if he's trying to prove that he is, indeed a baby he spits up on my shoulder.

    "Ew!" Kylie squeals and it takes a hell of a lot of willpower on my part not to throw up.

    "Ky you've got to hold him! I need to go change now" Kylie makes a face each time I try to push Freddie in her direction.

    "He won't bite you! C'mon you hold Zara all the time!"

    "Only when she's asleep!"

    "Kylie!"

    "Fine!"

I hand Freddie over and she takes him gingerly and holds him as far away from her body as possible. I race to Louis' bedroom and barge in without knocking. I myself, and the cameraman who's followed me upstairs catch a glimpse of his Armani brief clad butt.

    "Whoa!" He announces but he makes no attempt to cover himself, his abs rippling as he reaches for the suit his stylist laid out.

    "Aw. The little bugger got some spit on you love" he says empathetically walking towards me and examining the stain that mares my black dress.