Episode 11 Pt.2

"Harry please put on some pants." Zayn says with an annoyed groan towards his friend, but Harry, who has decided to wear a tight pair of white underwear shakes his head adamantly.

"It's a slumber party. Tell him that this is how I slumber loves" Kendall nods and shrugs before pulling the ribbon of her silk robe a bit tighter. Cara on the other hand grabs a handful of one of his pert ass cheeks and plants a noisy kiss on his cheek.

"Isn't he adorable?" Cara says, tapping the pop star on his nose causing the both of them to break into smiles.

"Zara is adorable." Zayn reasons with a look of mild disgust aimed at Harry. At the mention of Zara, Gigi comes downstairs with the fussing baby, a stressed and disheveled looking nanny following closely as the model mom barked orders.

"Can we go already?" Za says impatiently, he, Justin, and Khalil are wearing matching red onesies and chilling by the door as we have yet to leave.

"By the time we get there Taylor and friends will probably be asleep. Past their bedtime and all" Kylie digs and despite my decision to be an adult tonight a snort escapes my lips.

Swift Mansion
It would seem that all of the girls from Taylor's 'Bad Blood' music video as well as some other familiar faces are at her house, each running around in silky, short pajamas. Khalil and Za go crazy and immediately begin talking to a group of them.

"I feel like we're outnumbered " Justin whispers to Zayn, hinting at the female to male ratio. I'm about to respond when Taylor herself approaches us and pulls Justin and I into a huge hug.

"I'm soooooo happy that you two showed up!" She's clearly drunk if the fruity pink drink in hand is any confirmation.

"You are?" I ask in surprise and she nods wildly,

"Yeah! I told some of the girls that Justin was coming and they freaked the fuck out" I'm immediately defensive and Justin seems to sense my change in demeanor and grabs me around the waist.

"Drinks are over there have fun guys!" Then she danced her lanky self across the room and plops onto the lap of a bored looking Calvin Harris.

"We should've stayed at Drake's" Justin mumbles as Zendaya and Louis wave at us from the living room.

"Come on. Let's get wasted" Kylie says coming between the both of us and supporting herself on our shoulders. We follow her to the open bar and grab a few of the girly drinks that line the counter, hoarding them in our arms and sloshing the contents everywhere. Taylor wouldn't mind, the place was already trashed. We take a seat on a couch opposite of Selena and Nick who are having what looks to be a heated conversation.

"You know I hate it when you drink this much" Nick hisses and Selena looks completely unaffected as she knocks back a shot of tequila.

"You are still the same little boy who rocked a purity ring aren't you?" She taunts and Nick's cheeks turn red as hell. Selena pokes at his chest with a drunken smile and shakes her head several times,

"We're grown ups now Nick. You might sing some grown up songs but you are still a fucking Jonas Brother." Nick looks livid and without another word he stands up from the couch and stomps his way to the front door. Selena raises her glass at us and says with her perfect sarcastic tone,

"Kids!" Justin smiles at her and she returns it with a radiant grin before focusing that grin on me and waving.

"Hey Rhiannon, we still cool?" I think back to how she joined us for dinner at Chili's and nod,