Episode 16

Justin

"... Her contract has been terminated and your lawyers along with Selena's and Rhiannon's are really putting the heat onto her and Dallas. It does not look good for them." I take a lengthy sip of the vodka infused concoction that the bartender had given me and lie back a little further in my chair.

"Thanks Scoot. I really appreciate all of this. Tell the team we said thanks too" Scooter laughs on the other end of the call and it's a sound of pure relief,

"Justin?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't you ever pull shit like this again. If you do. Lock the damn doors" I laugh and hang up with a shake of my head. I've pulled my sunglasses back on and placed my drink on the little table next to me when a warm, toned body melds itself against mine.

"Who was that?" Rhiannon wonders straddling my waist and placing her hands on my chest, I sit up a bit so I can place a kiss on her mouth and tug a little on her naturally pouty bottom lip.

"Scooter, things are going way better than we could've possibly imagined" she looks impressed and decides to kiss me some more. Her mouth tastes like fresh oranges and pineapples and I can't help it when my tongue starts to explore the cavern of her mouth. A sharp cough interrupts us and I gather Rhiannon's face between my palms making it impossible for her to pull away.

"You're killing her" Kylie warns and Rhiannon laughs against my lips and pulls away slowly, my bottom lip between her perfect white teeth.

"I wouldn't have came on this trip if I knew it was going to involve this shit" Kylie complains and I have half a mind to slap the shit out of her with one of the beach towels that lie around our cabana.

"What did you think a trip involving my girlfriend and I would entail?" She shrugs and takes a seat on a beach chair opposite of us and waves over the waiter. Rhiannon pouts and leans forward her body covering mine and her hair creating a thick blonde curtain around our faces.

"Get rid of her" she play whispers Kylie huffs,

"Kylie can you pretty please go back to your cabana? That's why we asked for separate ones you know" I escape from Rhiannon's shield of hair and try to see if I've convinced her, but it's null and void because she counters it with her signature pout.

"I don't want to be alone! Rakim went surfing with Zayn and Harry!" Rhiannon licks my neck from my collarbone to the area right below my earlobe and I'm super thankful that her hair is hiding everything and her lower half is covering mine.

"You've got Kendall, Cara,Gigi and Se-" I pause when Rhiannon starts to suck at my neck, creating a hickey.

"Selena and Jack went snorkeling" Rhiannon halts her hickey process and I almost moan in disapproval.

"Are they like... A thing?"

"I saw them hugging earlier. Could just be because she was comforting him over the Madison thing..." Kylie seem less than interested in the possibility of Selena and Jack's relationship, instead she becomes invested in ours.

"So are you guys okay?" My dick is straining against the front of my swim shorts and it feels far away from 'okay'.

"We're good. Scooter is handling everything back in LA and people are actually apologizing to us for the invasion of privacy"

"wow nice fans"

"the nicest" I say bitterly and Rhiannon pacifies me by settling her ass a little harder onto my pelvis.

"King, why don't you go down to the beach and collect seashells or something?" Kylie rolls her eyes and pulls her shade from her head and puts them on.