Episode 11 Pt.1

Rhiannon
"What the fuck!" I can't help the pissed off yell that escapes my throat when a sludge of strawberry daiquiri is spilled down the front of my dress.

I look up into the smirking face of Cameron Dallas who holds his now empty glass. Kylie screams and a few people look over with shocked faces. I'm so glad that Justin decided to take a smoke break out back with Zayn, Khalil, and Za because I really didn't want a repeat of Season One's Finale.

"What's your fucking problem Dallas? Do we have to get your ass kicked again?" Kylie asks before pushing me aside and getting into Cameron's face. He licks his lips and then bites the bottom one in what I think is supposed to be an attractive maneuver but he looks utterly stupid.

"Nice bumping into you St. John" he says ignoring a fuming Kylie. I look up from my now ruined dress and scowl at him through the false lashes my stylist applied before we made it to Drake's house party.

"How did you even get in here?" I ask snidely motioning for one of the many wandering tech assistants to come over because my microphone had taken a pretty good intake of the sticky sweet liquid.

"Word got around that I used to fuck around in the studio with you and well, a friend of a friend invited Nash and I" Nash stands quietly behind Cameron every once in awhile glancing at Kylie.

"You want a napkin or something babe?" Cameron asks sleazily setting his glass down on the bar and looping a finger onto the V of my dress I push him away and he stumbles into Nash.

"Don't fucking touch me" I warn but he goes for it again, this time gripping the front of my dress so hard that he actually tears the stitching.

"You asshole!" Kylie shrieks and now we've garnered even more attention. My face flames red because everyone knew that Drake's parties were lowkey as fuck.

"The fuck is going on here?" I turn to see Justin who walks in already looking heated at the sight of Cameron.

"Bieber! You get the papers from my lawyers yet? Your boy is going to get hit with some major assault charges St. John!" Justin picks up the pace and is about to start swinging when one of our security guards comes between our little gathering. Cameron eggs Justin on by spewing lies and asinine phrases about my so called 'infidelity' while Justin struggles against the firm grip of the guard.

"The fuck you say?" Justin yells and Cameron, who is now being held back by a bouncer smiles the biggest grin ever,

"Almost fucked her!" Cameron yells cockily and my cheeks and chest flame red with embarrassment and anger. This sets Justin off an he manages to clock Cameron in the eye.

"I'll beat the fuck out of you! Say it again you little bitch!" Cameron, egged on by Justin's angry energy attempts to repeat himself but before he can the bouncer restraining him puts a large hand over his mouth.

"About fucking time someone shut his ass up" Kylie sneers and the bouncer drags Cameron away and Nash follows behind with an embarrassed look.

"You can let him go now. Thank you guys I appreciate it" I tell our two guards Tony and Nathan Justin nods as if to tell them he's cooled down as well and with a little bit of hesitation they release him.

"You okay baby?" All the commotion had distracted me from my stained and ripped dress and once Justin pulls me in for a hug I start crying like a little bitch.

"King, I'm going to take her out to the car tell the techs that I don't want any cameras around aight?" Kylie nods and takes Justin's microphone when he starts to pull it from his jacket. He leads me out to the parking lot and I start crying harder when a few hopeful paparazzi start shouting from beyond the gates of Drake's estate. Justin opens up the back door to my G-Wagon and a few papa who can see through the gates start to whistle and call out less expressions.

"Quit crying baby girl" Justin soothes after shutting the door behind him and locking it as an extra safety measure. I lean against him and then remember his white jacket ensemble and the red stain that could transfer to it. He senses my hesitation and pulls me flush against him.

"Are you upset about your dress? Don't even front about it because you know I can buy you a thousand more" this is his attempt at cheering me up and it works a little bit,

"I''m just so embarrassed"

"the only person who should be embarrassed is that fucking Z lister. I heard some dudes talking apparently Tyga invited him after all that shit after last year they became buddies." I sigh and lift my legs so that they sit in his lap and Justin begins to unlace the gladiator heels that coil around my calves.

"What did he mean about the whole thing with lawyers?" It might have been a lie knowing Cameron, but if there was a chance that it involved Justin I needed to be fully informed. Justin sighs and runs a hand through his hair before leaning his head back against the seat rest.

"The little bitch sued me"

"Justin!" He winces as I slap him on the chest.

"I didn't tell you because he made the claim right after it happened, but my team will handle it. After tonight he might press harder though..."

"Shit this is all my fault isn't it?"

"Babe. It's your fault that this guy is a douche? That this guy wants to spill shit all over you, probably on purpose, and rip your clothes?" I think about his explanation and begin to agree with him. How the fuck was I at fault here?

"Thank you for being my knight in shining..." I look over his outfit and roll my eyes before saying,

"denim." He laughs and pulls me in for a solid, sweet kiss. We had been making out for a few minutes when Cara presses her face against the car window. Kendall mimics her on the other side and soon we've got a squad of idiots ruining the flawless glass of my car with lip and fingerprints. Justin begrudgingly unlocks the doors and Cara is the first to swing one open.

"What do you guys want?" Justin asks in mild annoyance as I climb off of his lap. They hop in one by one.

"That party is dead, Drake even left. Said he was jetting toga strip club in New York"

"Lucky bloke" Harry murmurs before he's smacked by Cara and Kendall simultaneously.

"Well what do we do now?" I ask glancing at my phone, it's only 10:30 PM.The night hadn't even started yet.

"Taylor is having a party..." Gigi says quietly twirling a strand of her long ponytail.

"Taylor Swift?"

"Nah Taylor Lautner. Yes Kylie, Taylor Swift."

"Does she have alchohol?" I ask bluntly and this gets a laugh from Justin. Gigi bids enthusiastically and I'm starting to think her plan all along was to get us to Taylor's place.

"Does she have Selena?" Kendall asks with pursed lips and I look at Gigi who gives a hesitant answer.

" Yes, but... She'll be good I promise. She's bringing Nick"

"Jonas?"

"Nope. Nolte. Yes Jonas you idiot. They hit it off at the Grammy's" I let out a long sigh and lean against Justin who looks unaffected and a little bored.

"Okay let's go I have to change first though"

"Oh, we all have too" Gigi says with pent up excitement,

"Why?"

"Because it's a pajama party... Yay?" The eye roll Kylie gives nearly makes them get stuck in her head.

"Is this bitch five years old?"  Gigi smiles and Khalil starts the car.

"It'll be fun you guys I promise" 

"Is everyone forgetting that she's my ex girlfriend? And you want me to sleep at her house?" Harry calls from the back and Zayn bursts into laughter.

"I've waited for this my whole life" Zayn says between snorts and Cara and Kendall join in.

"Fine lets go to her little slumber party" Justin relents and Gigi bounces around with a satisfied wiggle. I sigh again for what seems like the thousandth time tonight and wonder how exactly things would go down at Taylor's.