Episode 18

My tattoo artist's name is Felicity and she's cool as fuck. We spent a little over 45 minutes just spit balling ideas back and forth and once I'd decided on it she sketched it out for me.

"Basically I'm going to have him place his ring finger on an ink pad and then copy all of the ridges and swirls of the finger" I nod enthusiastically and glance over at Justin who looks like he's right at home as his artist fills in one of his older tattoos with a new coating of ink.

" Are you excited?" Kendall asks from her place on one of the retractable chairs. She's holding hands with Cara and Harry as a piercer gets ready to decorate her belly button with a ring.

" Yeah. I mean I have to be or I'll chicken out" Felicity smiles and begins to mark the area between my neck and shoulder with a pen. When she's finished she looks up and calls to Justin.

"Boyfriend!" He doesn't move or notice he's being summoned until Khalil nudges him, he smiles, asks the artist working on his arm to pause and walks over to me. Felicity hands him an Inkpad and he looks at it in confusion.

"What's this for?"

"Ask questions later Jay" I urge and he looks skeptical so I take it upon myself to press his ring finger to the black ink. Once I've fully covered the pad of his finger Felicity then takes his hand and presses his finger to the trace paper that she will use to outline my tattoo.

"Babe, are you-"

"I'm getting your fingerprint along with your initials so that everyone will know that I'm  yours!" I say with pent up enthusiasm. Just thinking about having the mark on my body makes me buzz with energy. Justin starts to look really emotional and choked up so I pull him down for a deep kiss,

"I love you babygirl" he whispers against my lips and behind us Kylie yells out in a bored voice,

"rude!" She admonishes and from the chair next to mine Selena snorts.

"Hot" Selena comments shooting a thumbs up,
Kylie huffs,

"You can't even see them" she points out and she's right because at the moment a tattoo artist is tattooing something onto her neck as she lies facedown occasionally sipping a corona through a straw.

"I've seen everything Jenner" Selena teases and it's enough for Kylie to drop the issue entirely.

The Squad keeps to themselves while Felicity starts my tattoo, I think they all realize that I need to be as calm and focused as possible. There's a little portable chair that Justin pulled from the lobby of the parlor and he sits on it now grasping my left hand in his.

"You won't even feel it Nonnie, it's like a shot."

"Of tequila?" I joke and he kisses my forehead with a smile.

"One," Felicity starts to countdown and Justin leans in impossibly close.

"I love you baby, this means everything to me"

"two"

"It'll be over real soon then you can watch me get your name tatted on me" my heart stutters.

"Three"

"My name?" He nods and kisses my neck before a spasm of pain shoots through my body.

"Shit."  I hiss as the needle buzzes away, puncturing my skin repeatedly.I try to focus on Justin who's kissing my forehead and letting me squeeze his hand whenever the needle starts a new portion of the tattoo.

Sixty minutes later Felicity is wiping the excess ink away from the completed fingerprint and handing Justin another piece of trace paper.

"Here, write your initials on this, in cursive." He obeys and she wipes the tattoo one more time before putting the trace paper onto my skin.

15 minutes later she's rubbing a salve over the image and wrapping it in cellophane, tapping the edges so it won't come loose.

"Nonnie, this way for the Gram" Justin says with enthusiasm holding his phone out. I turn so my tattoo will be in the image frame and he snaps several pictures.

"How does it feel?" Kendall asks as Harry snaps a few pictures of her belly button ring and Cara browses over a few tattoos in a large binder

"It wasn't horrible" I admit and Selena giggles beside me as her artist wraps her freshly inked side.

"Kind of relaxing right?" She asks I nod and am surprised to find that it was ' kind of' relaxing in an odd way.

"Nonnie, come here and sign your name" I walk over to Justin who is once again seated and sign my name as neatly and carefully as possible on a sheet of tracing paper. He's looking at me with a huge smile and I continue to perfect the curve of my letters.

"You know you're not supposed to get someone's name tattooed on you" I tease and he gives a playful smile.

"What's your excuse?"

"I only got the initials"

"That stand for my name"

"You never know. It could stand for ' Jonas Brothers'" he gives a growl while Selena gives a loud, bitter laugh before pointing her middle finger into the air.

"You love me" he insists taking my face between his hands and pulling me in for a kiss. I pull away and point at my ink,

"I better" I joke and he nods at his tattoo artist signaling him to start.

"Want me to hold your hand?" I ask in a lilting voice as the area right underneath his pectoral muscle is cleaned and prepped.

"If that will make you feel better" he holds out his hand and I take it and watch as his tattoo riddled body adds a new member to the family.

TATTED Y'all watch out for some sexy times in Episode 19 😈