Episode 6 Pt. 1

Za

Yo I'm Buggin'. I smoked a pound... Maybe two before showing up to Justin's shoot with pizza from our favorite place and your dude walks in and what does he see? The reunion of all reunions bruh! Bizzle was about to get it in and here I was dropping pizza all over the damn place.

"Za where's that pizza?" Delevigne asks when I walk into Kylies dressing room where I was supposed to have brought back the slices JB didn't want.

"Oh um. Biz ate it all!" I lie in earnest and the squad looks hella pissed.

"He ate that whole pizza? You're lying. I'm going to go ask him for a pi-"

"no!" Kendall looks alarmed and eyes Delevigne who shrugs and walks closer to me.

"Are you quite alright Za?" She wonders placing a hand to my forehead and feeling for illness and shit. I nod, step away from her and plop onto the couch with a gulp.

"Justin is such a fat ass I swear!" Kylie rants before picking up the landline on the wall and dialing what must be the nearest pizza place. I laugh. Loudly. Too loudly and everyone turns to me including the two babies in the room.

"Za are you good fam?" Gigi wonders before Zara begins to drool and spit and do more baby shit. I nod and offer Gigi a smile before slumping into the couch and covering my eyes with my arm. I'm too high for this shit.

The Next Day

The sun is shining and I'm lying on my back tanning whilst Louis dips Freddie's toes in and out of the pool.

"When do I get to see this music video love?" He calls from the water and I start to heat up and it is not because of the sun.

"I'm not sure. There's a lot of editing to be done I would expect it to come out in the next month or so" 

"brilliant. I'm sure you did amazing" I shoot him a thumbs up and then he's back to teaching Freddie the wonders of water. My phone starts to buzz from it's place next to my strawberry daiquiri and I pick it up and place it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Nonnie" I sit up and pull my sunglasses onto the bridge of my nose and focus on the sight of Louis and Freddie who with every splash are moving farther and farther away from me.

"Justin?"

"Is this a bad time?"

"N-no I'm just tanning, are you alright?" He chuckles on the other end and I try to relax my body into my previous tanning position.

"What are you wearing?" he asks huskily and I bite my lip and clutch the phone a little tighter,

"You idiot. You know damn well that I'm wearing a bikini" 

"I remember when you used to go topless" I can imagines the wriggle of his eyebrows and the sexy, smug clench of his jaw as I sigh into the receiver.

"Well there's cameras around, they're filming the launch of Kylie's new glosses"

"they could just blur you out"

"yeah, but some of these camera guys are pervy remember. Almost as pervy as you" I tease.

"Ouch." He says laughingly and behind him I hear the faint murmur of a tv,

"you home alone?" I question not realizing how suggestive I sound but of course, Justin does and he approaches it sexually,

"why? Are you going to come over and take advantage of me?" I can play this game too, I think to myself before answering him in a slightly rasping voice.

"Is that what you want?" My question has the desired affect of him choking and then coughing several times before he can reply with a shaking voice,

"yeah," he says.

"Yeah I'm home alone" I don't bother to ask where the Disney Princess is before I tell him,

"I'll be over in a few"

"really?"

"Really. Order some takeout. We can watch the music video, it'll be fun and friendly" he scoffs on the other end before answering,

"how friendly?" I roll my eyes and am about to hang up when I realize a pretty important and vital question.

"Where do you live now?"

Louis

Rhiannon had to step out on business and I had to step out to do some light shopping for the lad. Freddie goes through diapers like Kylie goes through makeup brushes and I feel guilty asking Gigi to spot me. So now, here we are both covered pretty heavily to protect us from the papz. Freddie in a small grey onesie and me in a grey hoodie. The ties pulled so the thing scrunches around my face.

Tying the ties so tightly might have been a bad idea on my part because it limits my line of vision severely and before I know it my cart is crashing into another and knocking down a grocery display.

"Bollocks! I am so so sorry!" I say still trying to keep my identity hidden and when I look up from a pathetic attempt at picking up several cereal boxes I'm met by a woman who's clothed in a similar fashion. She reaches to her face, pulls off her oversized sunglasses and smiles.

"Louis?"

"Zendaya?" Freddie coos, not quite liking the attention being shifted from him and Zendaya moves forward, away from the mess we've made and reaches to touch his cheek.

"Who's this little guy?" Freddie stares at her with wide green eyes and he seems as taken with her as I am when I notice the gentle, royal like grace in which she moves.

"Ah, this is my son, Freddie" Zendaya smiles and interacts with him for a few moments before turning to look at me.

"I thought his name was Conchobar" she jokes referring to Twitter's guessing of his name.

"Common mistake love," I tease and she gives me the list radiant smile. We finish stacking the boxes back up and afterwards she turns to me with a curious gaze.

"Would you and Freddie like to grab some coffee with me? I know a place, they'd  heat up a bottle for him if we asked" I look at my phone and notice that there's a notification from everyone except for Rhiannon.

"Lead the way!"