Chapter One

Jades POV

I was walking around town when all of a sudden a black mustang with three Soc's stepped out when Katelyn stepped I froze with anger.

I can't stand Katelyn she's the reason why I have a scar that about a little under my lash line to my cheek.

When then started coming towards me I backed up so far that I fell to the ground the Katelyn said "having a nice fall Jade".
I got so mad that I stood up and pushed her and said "I don't know bitch how nice did that feel".

After i said that she pushed me back on the ground and then she and two other soc's started kicking me in the chest and stomach.

Just as Katelyn started to drag me by my shirt she dropped me and she and the two others started running back to there car.

I was lying on ground as two people started chasing Katelyn and the others away when a boy my age with dark tanned skin black puppy dog eyes and dark black greased hair grabbed my hand and asked me "are you okay".

"Yeah I'm okay"I said to him.

Then to other guys (one of them who looked younger than the two others had brown almost redish hair green eyes and hair greased and the other one looked older than the other two was tough cold he had black hair that was greased also and icy blue eyes) came over and the mean looking one looked at me and said "well what this little greaser name".

"Cut it out dal what's your name"the dark tanned one asked me.

"Jade what's ya'lls names".

"I'm Johnny the mean looking one is Dally and the one with green eyes is ponyboy".

"Do you guys got a gang or something around" I asked.

"Ya" Johnny said.

"You should come by sometime and meet them".

"Okay you three wanna meet and the vancat lot tomorrow" I asked.

"Sure Johnny" said.

*********
Hey guys it's my first post so don't be haters