Chapter nine

Johnny's POV

When Darry came out of his bedroom he told me to come see him.

Darry asked this question "Do have feelings for Jade or not cause Dal told me that you like her".

"Yeah I like her a little bit" I said looking down at my feet.
"I don't know if she knows that I care about her but I also don't know if she likes me if I asks her and she says no everyone gonna look at me like I'm crazy you get what I mean Darry ".

"Yeah I know how you feel" Darry said "just wait for the right moment to ask her to be your girl okay".

"Kay Darry" I said.

When I walked out of Darry's room I whispered to two-bit "were's Jade at" and he whispered to me "she left to go get something but she be right back that what she said to us".
"When did she leave"I asked two bit.

"Like two minutes ago" he said to me

Before he said anything else I bolted out the door and ran to the end of the street I found Jade at the end of the street and asked her "what the hell are you doing".

"I going to get my sister" she told me

"Y-Y-You have a sister can I meet her please" .
"Okay but first don't scare her cause I called her last night about me bringing her to the gang so she can meet them but I'm only letting her hang out with soda ,pony,you and me is that okay" she asked me.

"Yeah its cool I told her .
*********************************
Hey guys here's something in need to share with you I won't be able to update for about one or two days so I'll try to but if I can't then just comment on what you want to happen next. *********