Chapter Three

Hey guys I will make a couple of Johnny povs for y'all I'm finding mistakes and I'm fixing them.
*******************
Johnny's POV

We walked over to the Curtis house were everbody in the  gang usually goes.

When I walked in the door everyone was looking at me and Jade "what are y'all starring at " I asked everyone.

Then Soda said "well guys what do ya know I guess Johnny can pick up broads after all".

Then ponyboy said "Soda that's not Johnny's girlfriend it's the girl we helped yesterday remember".

"Who's this two-bit"asked walking in the house.
"Oh right everyone this is Jade and Jade darry is the one with the muscles two bit is the one with Mickey mouse and soda is the one with plaid DX shirt hair and Steve is the one with the tattoos" I said.

After she got to meet everyone I asked "everybody what's her nickname gonna be cause everyone in the gang has a nickname".

Then darry asked her "do you have a nickname that people or her friends call her".

Then she said everyone calls her "little scars".

Then soda asked her"why does everyone call you little scars what does that even mean little scars".

When soda asked that she just said "cause I'm little and I have two scars on my face".

When she turned her face showing a scar right under lash line and one on check everyone had that look  like oh that makes perfect sense.

Then two-bit said "well I guess little scars is tuff enough for you so little scars it is".

**************************************
Hey guys sorry it was a short chapter but I really wanted this chapter to end here
P.S. guys comment if you or more like a greaser or a soc