Chapter 19

Next day

Johnny's Pov

Today was the first day that Jade would have her cousin's house to herself so me Two-bit and Dally were helping her move some stuff.

I picked up one box and it was really light so it wasn't hard to carry as I walked into her cousin's house I didn't see where I was going and I tripped over a box Two-bit or Dally may have left on the floor and fell over and onto the box I was carrying and a whole bunch of pictures and personal items fell out of the box.

"Johnny you okay" Jade asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm sorry I broke what ever fell out of the box" I said blushing a little bit.

"It's okay Johnny" she said planting a kiss on my cheek.

As I got up I picked up a picture of Jade when I'm guessing she was thirteen and when Lily was four I looked at it for a few minutes and then put in back in the box and started picking up the rest of the pictures I picked up one it was a picture of here and some boy that was here age holding hands I asked Jade "who this boy in this picture".

"That's my old boyfriend before I came here but he was an asshole to me so that was the reason I broke up with him' she told me.

"Ohh" I said.

Later that day

Johnny's Pov

It was around five thirty and we already had the living room and three bedrooms done.

Jade came up to me and said "Johnny can I talk to you".

"Sure" I said to her.

"What do you want to talk to me about" I asked her.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to stay here with me so that way you won't have to stay at your asshole of parents house" she said.

"Okay I'll stay here with you I mean I have no other choice cause if I stay at the lot anymore I end up dead cause of the god damn Soc's" I said.

"Yay" she said kissing my cheek.

It was night time and me,Two-Bit,Dally and Jade were all in the living room watching Mickey with Two-Bit when we heard a knock on the door Jade got up to go answer it and she screamed at the top of her lungs.

I looked at her and I saw her staring at Lily and her aunt when she stopped screaming her aunt said "Jade I was wondering if you do a big favor and let Lily live her with you cause I have to move to Australia to get my promotion will you please let her live here with you".

"Ya Jade please" Lily said begging like a dog.

"Okay sure" she said.

"Alright the rest of her stuff is at my house go by anytime to collect it and bring to your place the key will be under the plant on my anyway if you need anything just call me if you need anything bye Lily and Jade" she said.

After Jade's aunt drove away me Lily and everyone watched TV except Lily before I even pressed play she was already sleeping around midnight everyone was really tired especially Jade cause she had fallen asleep on the couch next to Two-Bit and Lily.

I decided to sleep on the chair and Dally I guess was passed out drunk on the floor cause I accidentally stepped on on the beer bottles he drank and it shattered but it wasn't so loud after I got to chair I saw Lily starting to roll off the couch so I ran over there grabbed her and put her on the other end of the couch and went back to sleep.