Chapter 12

Johnny's Pov

We were about half way through the movie when Jade said "I'm going to get a Coke anybody else want one".

"I do"Lily and ponyboy said.

"Okay I'll be back Johnny wanna come with me".

"Sure" I said.

While we at the concession stand Jade asked me how did I get the scars on my face and I said "my mom and dad beat me up and every time I go home they just yell at me to get the hell out and never come back so most of the time I'm stay at the lot sometimes I stay there all night and every once the Soc's jump me so there's a different ways I got scars on my face".

"I'm sorry Johnny I know how you feel cause me and Lilly don't live together she lives with are aunt and I live with my cousin but my cousin doesn't recognize I'm there at all like one time I left home for 4 days I walked in and said I'm home and he said I don't care if you here or gone" she said.

"It's okay" I said giving her a hug.

Time hop after the movie

After we dropped off Lily Ponyboy said "I'm going home you guys coming".

"No I'm staying out here tonight".

"Me too"Jade said.

"Okay but if guys get cold just come by my house okay".

"Okay ponyboy" I said.

At the lot

We were at the lot and Jade was shivering so I asked her if she was cold

"Ya a little" she said

"Here you go" I said giving her my jean jacket to wear.

"That's okay Johnny but you don't have to" she said to me.

"It's fine besides you need it more than me".I told her

"Thanks Johnny" she told me.

It was about 11:30 and Jade was asleep on my shoulder I looked at her she was way more paler than usual I held her hand and it was like ice I couldn't let freeze all night so the way to get her warm was bring her to Ponyboys house so picked her up and carried her in the house when I walked in Darry asked real quietly.

What's wrong with her Darry asked

"She looks real pale and her hands fell like ice" I said.

"Hey Darry can me and Jade both stay her tonight please" I said begging like a dog.

"Sure Johnny he said I'm going to bed you can sleep on the chair if you want".

"Thanks Darry".

"Night johnnycake".

"Night Darry" I said.
******************
Next few chapters are gonna be good follow me on wattpad my username is CRiggs12