Chapter 15

Next Day

Johnny's Pov

Today me and Jade had to tell the gang were dating we walked in the Curtis house and Jade screamed "Darry,soda,ponyboy, two-bit, Steve,and,dally get yalls asses in here me and Johnny gotta tell y'all something" she said.

In less than thirty seconds everyone was in there after everyone sat down I said.

"So guys I want ya'lls honest opinion how would guys feel about me and Jade if we dated"I said.

"It's okay Johnny we don't care who you date as long as it's not a soc cause everyone knows a greaser dating a soc is not allowed in are gang" Darry said.

"Thanks" guys I said.

"No prob Johnny"Darry said.

"Alright come-on soda and Steve we gotta get to work" Darry said.

"Okay soda" said.

"Bye guys" I said.

"Dally were are you and two-bit going" Jade asked.

"Bucks and y'all can't come it for adults" dally said.

"Fine cause we didn't want to anyways" Jade said.

(After they left)

After they left it was just me,Jade,and Ponyboy.

We where just sitting there and Jade laid her head on my lap and kept looking at the ceiling I was just sitting there playing with her hair and she was still half awake then ponyboy came out of the kitchen with a glass of water and splashed it on her face and she stood up and ran out the door just as she did "two-bit grabbed her arm and said "hey kid what's wrong" and she pushed him away and as she pushed him away I looked at her she was crying.

Two minutes after she left

"Ponyboy you didn't have to do that she already goes through enough trouble with her cousin and you seriously had to splash fucking water on her I'm telling Darry when I get her calmed down" I said storming out the door.

"I thought it was hilarious" Ponyboy yelled as I went out the door.

I thought she was at the lot and she was.

"Here I brought you a towel to dry off" I said

"Thanks" she said dry off her hair.

"You know I think Darry should punish Ponyboy cause he's never been punished by Darry or anyone when I was little the day I got punished for punching my sister I never wanted to be punished again" she told me.

"I don't think you deserve me cause so terrible and stupid" she said.

"No your not" I told while holding her hand.

"Your amazing and crazy and beautiful and very nice I love you and couldn't ask for anybody else"I told her.

When I gave her a hug it started to rain.

"Wanna walk in the rain back to pony's house so I can punch the shit out of him" she said.

"Sure" I said "but first I wanna give something close your eyes and put hold your hair up".

"Okay"she said.

I took of the necklace she had on and put a different one her neck (it was a gold locket with a picture that two-bit took of me and Jade when they were wearing the same thing and in the locket it said Johnny's girl).

"Okay now open your eyes and look at your neck" I said.

She looked at the necklace and her eyes lit up she gave me a hug and said "thanks I love it".

"Yeah Dally helped me buy it we went to the store and I saw this locket and I asked dally for a couple of bucks and he said sure Johnny but why do want this locket".

"So I told him I want get it for Jade cause I wanna put that picture that two-bit took and put it in this locket and give it to her".

"So I knew you love it when I gave it to you" I said to her.

"Thanks Johnny I absolutely love it I'm never taking it off" she said while smiling.

When she smiled my I smiled to and she grabbed my hand and we started walking back to Ponyboys house.

Hey guys this was exactly a 700 word count chp I fixed my cover if your wondering how I did it I used a cut a paste app on my tablet then I used youcam perfect selfie to make it better
Bye my little greasers {Jade}