Chapter 11

Jades Pov

Before I stepped outside with Lily I heard Johnny say he likes me I know it sounds crazy but I like him too I can't believe it that he's never told me he likes me cause if he asked me out I would've said yes to him but I guess I have to wait for him to ask me.

Time skip twenty minutes later

When we got to the Curtis house I let Lily down and told Johnny to wait with her for a minute so I could go get everybody.

I walked in and everyone and ponyboy said "you Johnny were gone really long were you kissing in the tree Jade and Johnny sitting in a tree K I S S I N G".

Before he finished his little poem I tackled him and on the ground I went "I think I made my point" I said laughing.

"Damn this girl tuff " Ponyboy said.

"Now as I was trying to say I want you guys to meet someone" "Johnny bring her in".

"Guys this is Lily she's my little sister just don't say anything mean to her or she'll kick the shit out of you" I said to them.

I first let Lily meet two-bit and she said "Mickey Mouse".

We all started laughing are asses off when she said that.

"Congratulations she figured out my nickname" two bit said.

After two-bit I let her meet Ponyboy, Darry,Soda,Steve,and Dally then after I let her meet dally I let her actually meet Johnny when she looked at him she said "my sissy said that your c-".

I cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

"He he little kids they say the weirdest things"I said to Johnny.

"So Lily what do you want to do"I asked her.

"Can we go to the movies" she asked.

"Sure just wait a minute let's see if Johnny and Ponyboy want to go just stay here and let me ask" I said.

I went to the porch were Ponyboy and Johnny were and asked them "hey guys me and Lily are going to the movies you guys wanna come".

"Sure"Johnny and Ponyboy both said.

I checked to see if we had enough money and sure enough we did.

"Johnny can I have a piggyback ride "Lily asked "sure" he said here lily I said putting her on Johnny's back.

"Let's go Lily "shouted at the top of here lungs.

"Okay" I said "Let's go".
*************************
Hey guys this chapter was kind short but next chapter should be good I'll update a lot more and if you find mistakes just comment on it and I'll fix them
-Jade❤