Chapter Six

Time hop 1hr later

Johnny's POV

Jade came through the door and she had a little cut under her chin I looked at her I would have expected to see more cuts on her face so I asked her how did you manage to only get one cut on your face I asked her

She just keep holding her sides of her stomach then ponyboy said "what's going on" then she lifted her shirt up a little bit and me and ponyboy looked at her she had big black purplish bruise's on her sides and she had a big cut along her face.

I went over there to her and gave her a hug and all I heard was her crying on my shoulder.

"Thanks Johnny" she said.

"It's okay"I said to her.

"Hey pony ask Darry if me and Jade can stay with you tonight".

"Sure johnnycake" he said.

"Pony could you stop calling me Johnnycake" I said to him.

"But Johnny that's your nickname cause we always call each other are nickname" he told me.

*Okay I try to live with it" I said.

It was just me just me ponyboy and Jade sitting in the living room I was sitting on the couch and Jade had her head on my lap and was curled up into a ball with her hands on her face I didn't even know she was sleeping until two-bit told everyone to be quiet and I asked him "why" and he said "that's why look" and when I looked Jade was asleep.

It was about nine thirty and decided to sleep on the other end of the couch when I laid on the couch I grabbed two blankets and covered up Jade with one and then I used one and then everything weñt black.

Time hop next morning
Johnny POV

I woke up the next morning and I looked at Jade she was still sleeping on the couch so I decided to leave her alone for a while it was about 8:30 in the morning and dally walked in and said hey Johnny what's going on with this one.

She got attacked again by that bitch that got me the other day.
"Dally can talk to you about something the thing is I like Jade she's the only girl I've ever liked".

"Other girls acted selfish and have big egos but Jade different she sweet, funny, and just amazing I kinda like her a lot I just want to be with her every day.

That's why I'm at the vancat lot every day so I can spend time with her and be with her do you get what I'm saying dally"

"Yeah Johnny I know how you feel like that girl Cherry valance I liked her a lot the first time I meet and look at me me and her got together and today me and her are still dating".

"Thanks Dal".

"Anytime Johnny".

"But dally what do I say to Jade".

"Just wait for the right moment to ask her k kid".

"Okay dally".

********************************************************

Hey guys sorry if it's a short chapter but this was a 512 word count chapter most of my books are six chapters but this one will be more than six probably over ten at least.

I'm so mad about the walking dead they never showed who died but I have a feeling it was Glenn cause you here a girl go noooo so yeah. What do think about this book and comment on what was your favorite part of the outsiders movie.

My favorite part was when Johnny killed the SOC that was like I'm the boss you listen to me now okay. Also this chapter revealed a secert about Johnny he likes Jade and in case your wondering were the name Jade comes from its the name of one of the bratz dolls

- Bye my lovies