Chapter 2

I unlocked the door to my house and ran to my room, Andy close behind me. Thankfully my parents were out of town for the night. I opened the door and Andy laughed, surveying the posters, most being of him.

"You still have these?" he asked, fiddling with the corner of one. I nodded. "Why? You have the real thing right here." His arms reached around my waist and he leaned in to kiss me. His soft lips brushed against my top lip, sending me chills down my spine. He pressed his lips to mine and my hands found their way to his neck before slowly reaching up, tangling my fingers in his hair.

The door creaked open and CC tried to hold in his laughter. Why did he always have to interrupt us at the worst times?

I pulled away from Andy and turned to CC. "What do you want CC?" I asked.

"Just come to tell you to stop kissing and to pack," he smiled. "Plane leaves in 2 hours." He then turned and left.

"Two hours?" Andy grinned. "We'll have time." He kissed me again but he pulled away when we heard Jinxx yelling in the kitchen.

"You're not meant to fucking eat the food! You have to ask first!"

Then we heard CC calling to us. "Hey Sarah? Can I eat your food?"

"That depends!" I called, joining them in the kitchen.

"On what?"

"How much you've eaten already," I replied. CC looked incredibly guilty.

"Eat as much as you like," I smiled, patting his shoulder then walking back to my room where Andy was already grabbing a suitcase and opening my wardrobe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Kahls," Ashley pleaded. Kahlee was deathly afraid of flying and Ashley was attempting to get her on the plane.

"Ash, please," Kahlee begged. "I don't want to."

"Babe, if you get on that plane, I will buy you something in LA," Ashley bribed.

Kahlee perked up immediately. "Anything?"

Ash sighed. "Yes. Now can we get on the plane?"

"Yes," Kahlee smiled and Ashley shook his head.

I laughed and followed Andy into the plane. We took our seats; Andy on one side of me, Kahlee on the other, Ashley next to Kahlee, and the others in the row in front of us.

We had been on the plane for almost an hour before we hit turbulence. Kahlee was freaking out, holding onto Ashley's arm for dear life.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I turned to Andy. "Get her a mother fucking drink right fucking now!" I whispered harshly. His eyes widened and he called for an attendant. He ordered Kahlee a drink and then turned back to me.

"You know you're really hot when you swear..." he whispered, kissing me.

Kahlee still held onto Ash's arm when her drink came. I handed her some "knock-out" pills, as Andy called them, and she popped them in her mouth, washing it down with her drink. Within 10 minutes, she was asleep on Ash's shoulder. I wasn't far off from Andy's.

"It's ok baby," he whispered to me. "I'll wake you up when we get there." And those deep blue eyes were the last thing I saw before I fell asleep.