Chapter 15

I sat alone in the passenger seat of Andy's car. I laid my head back and sighed. I wonder what CD was currently in the player... I pressed the play button and Andy's deep voice reciting Exordium filled the car. I smiled and laid my head back again. Exordium ended and I Am Bulletproof came on. I ended up just jamming out when Andy's opened his door and leaned in.

"Like this song huh?" he smirked.

I nodded, grinning. Andy sat down, shut the door and turned the key. He pulled out of the driveway and I snuck a quick wave at Kahlee, who smiled and waved back.

I sat back in my seat, my fingers tapping on my knee to the beat. I turned to Andy. "Where are we going?" I asked. He quickly glanced at me, smiled, pressed his finger to his lips and turned back to face the road.

I crossed my arms and pursed my lips. Andy laughed. "How I ever got a girlfriend as cute as you, I'll never know."

I blushed and covered my face with my hands. When the blood was no longer rushing to my cheeks, I brushed through my hair with my fingers and smiled. I found myself singing along quietly to New Years Day, and Andy had noticed too. He grinned and turned the volume down slightly so I sang louder.

I can see Andy smile out of the corner of my eye. He's enjoying himself. I glance out the window and gasp. The Guy in Black was back, standing on the side of the road. I spin my head around to face Andy, my eyes wide in horror.

"Andy..." I whisper.

"Yes princess?"

I can't tell him. He'll think I've gone crazy... Maybe I have.

"It's nothing..." I finally let out, turning away and staring back out the window.