Chapter 7

The show finished and Andy led me back stage. I pulled my phone out of my jeans. Two missed calls, both from my mother. "Shit," I breathed.

"What's wrong?" Andy asked, brushing his thumb across my cheek. I showed him my phone. "Oh..."

I nodded and called her back. I turned my back to the others.

"Sarah?!" her shrill voice ran through my ears.

"Hi mom..."

"Where are you?! Your father and I are worried sick!"

"Sure you are," I retorted under my breath.

"What was that?!"

I sighed. "I'm in LA, mom..."

"LA?! How did you get to LA?!"

"I'm with Andy..."

That shut her up. Neither of my parents approved of Andy. "Get home right now. I've warned you to stay away from that boy..."

"You know what mom? Fuck you." Everyone turned to me, their jaws hung open in shock.

"What did you say to me?"

"Fuck you. I love Andy. You have no clue what he's like. You think he's nothing but trouble, but he is the sweetest guy I have ever met..." I broke off and noticed the tears starting to form in my eyes. I hung up and Andy pulled me into his chest. I let the tears go. Mascara started to run down my cheeks and I pulled away from Andy.

"You look like you could be one of us," Jinxx grinned, gesturing to the black stains on my cheeks. I smiled and Andy took off his shirt before handing it to me to use for cleaning my face. I chuckled; he was showing off to comfort me. I wiped the mascara off and Andy hugged me again. "It'll be ok babe," he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise," everyone smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a whole week, and at every gig, I opened for the guys. The stage fright would completely fade away and I was able to now play without any fear or doubts. We had finally gotten a day to ourselves, which the guys had spent sleeping so far. It was fun for me and Kahlee to stare at their peaceful faces, and 'accidentally' draw on CC with black eyeliner. He looked cute with a fake moustache. Boy, wasn't he going to be pissed when he got up?

I looked at Kahlee and she nodded. It was best not to be in the bus when CC wakes. We carefully tip-toed outside and went to find somewhere to sit.

After about two minutes of walking, we reached a park with a set of swings. I ran to one of the swings and sat down, my hands automatically wrapped around the chains. Kahlee sat down next to me and I pushed off the ground lightly, the swing moving backwards and forwards slowly.

"Have you thought about getting signed?" Kahlee asked, starting to push herself as well.

I pursed my lips. "I've thought about it," I answered. "Not sure if I'm going to or not."

"I think you should," she smiled. "Your voice is extremely powerful, and like Andy says, the voice of an angel."

I blushed and tucked my bangs behind my ear. "I guess. What's the worse that could happen?"

"Exactly."

"Although, if I become a singer, I'm going to need a band," I smiled, hoping she's get the hint.

Her eyes widened. She got the hint. "No way," she let out. "I couldn't."

"Yeah you could," I smiled, leaning my head back. "You already know how to play my first song..."

"That doesn't mean I can play," she protested.

"Yes it does," I replied. "But you don't have to if you don't want to. It was just an idea..."

"I'll think about it," she finally answered. I smiled; I had gotten through to her.

"You two are evil!" We heard Ashley yell as he and Andy ran towards us.

"He's pissed as fuck!" Andy laughed as he leaned on the pole, completely out of breath.

"You may want to run," Ashley told us. We looked behind them and fair enough, there was CC, running straight towards me and Kahlee.

"Shit!" I laughed, running from the swing to the larger area of the park, Kahlee close behind me. I figured after I reached the other side of the park, CC had given up. I spun around, only to have my waist grabbed and to be thrown over CC's shoulder.

"Christian!" I exclaimed. "Put me down!" He let go and I landed on the ground with a thud, luckily I was unharmed. I looked at him and narrowed my eyes. "You're fucking dead!" I screamed as I got up and charged at him but he already began to run. There was no way I was able to catch up with him. I sighed and made my way back to the swings.

I sat down and held onto the chains. I leaned back and my head rested against Andy's stomach. "Hey," he smiled.

"Hi," I answered. "Push me?"

Andy chuckled. "Sure." He slowly pushed my back and I swung. Higher and higher I got until I almost kicked Andy in the face. He pulled me to an abrupt stop and we laughed.

At this point, Jake and Jinxx had made their way over and were sitting with the others.

My smile faded as I thought of my parents. Andy lifted my chin and kissed my forehead. "You ok?"

he asked, quiet enough for only me to hear. I nodded, hoping he'd drop the subject. But he didn't.

"Do you want to go home?" he whispered. I sighed and shrugged, not able to lie to him. He took my hand in his and helped me up. "We'll take you home." He kissed my cheek and we walked over to the others.