Chapter 19

Like I predicted, Ally and CC became a couple a few days after they met. Luckily, they hit it off extremely well. It's been a month or so and Alyssa has moved out of Andy's and my apartment. She now lives in her own apartment, but mostly lives with CC.

TJ and Jake finally admitted that yes, they were dating. They had secretly been dating for a few weeks, and finally told everyone that TJ is now Jake's girlfriend and not just a friend that's a girl.

Today was rehearsals because, as it turns out, Ally could play guitar, which meant our band was now complete. We just needed a name.

"How about Wild Ones?" Jinxx suggested. I chewed the inside of my lip before tilting my head and writing it in the notebook I had with all the other suggestions.

The Other Brides was from Jake and CC. They were joking but I wrote it down anyway. So Called Good Girls was from Ashley, of course. Dirty minded prick. Wild Ones was from Jinxx, which I actually liked. Finally, it was Andy's turn to suggest one. He grabbed my notebook and started to sketch. I peered over to him but he turned the notebook away from my view.

I folded my arms and pouted. Andy smiled and continued to sketch. When he finished, he passed it to me.

It was beautiful. Revolution, it said, with the 'evol' drawn backwards so it spelled love. "I love it," I smiled. "But, I think that it looks more like an album cover..." My mind clicked and I grabbed the pencil off Andy. I sketched in Wild Ones in the bottom left corner and put the notebook down in the middle of our circle.

Everyone gasped. Our band was complete, with a name and first album name too. "Wild Ones," I smiled.

"Wild Ones," everyone repeated.

"We are the Wild Ones!" TJ exclaimed, throwing her fist into the air and throwing us all in fits of laughter.

I was already into my notebook again by the time everyone stopped laughing. If Revolution was to be our album, we had to have a new song.

The guys decided while us girls were writing that they'd sneak in rehearsal time. But it didn't work out too well. Andy couldn't keep his eyes off me and kept forgetting the lyrics. Finally, Andy gave up and wrapped his arms around me before nuzzling his face to my neck.

"I love you," he whispered and kissed my neck. I giggled.

"I love you too. Do you have a show tonight?"

Andy shook his head. "Tomorrow night. You opening for us?"

I smiled and nodded. "First official show of the Wild Ones."

"Excited?" Andy asked.

I nodded. "Of course."