Stopped in the Hallway

I swung my back pack over my shoulder as I made my way past a few desks and to the door. I looked back as she was preparing for the next class and opened the door stepping out into the hall. I bumped into something, someone who had a heat and smelled of cigarettes. Scourge or Shadow? I looked up and swallowed hard… Shadow.  

"Some one likes the new teacher." He taunted smirking and started to push me against the wall. I stumbled back trying to avoid him and was cornered against the lockers. 
"I do not." I said trying not to show submission as he towered above me. 
"Of course you don't. Which is why you were last one out?" He chuckled. So maybe I had lied a little about being last one out, of course I was first! But I was expecting Shadow and Scourge to be occupied with someone else and slip past them. 
"So? Maybe I do! … Kinda." I admitted. She was cute! Even though we could have nothing more than a close teacher student relationship she was a daydream girlfriend to me. Shadow laughed.

"You're a sissy. Are you seriously going to hide behind the teacher being a third grade tattle tale for everything you can't handle?" 
"I'm not hiding behind her!" I glared.
"Sure you're not." He shook his head putting a hand on the wall leaving his jacket open and leaned in closer. "What makes you think she can handle someone like me? What is she going to do, keep me on a choke leash and lock me in a cage? How is she going to keep you safe?" He asked threateningly. I looked down, I wasn't sure how. Somehow though she was different and though she looked like a helpless girly type, she gave of this vibe that she could bring down a giant. After my silence Shadow spoke.

"That's what I thought. Now reach in there and get me my cigarettes out." He nodded to the pocket inside his jacket. I groaned and extended a hand out cautiously as if petting a ticked off pitbull and snatched out the little pack of cigarettes and opened them taking out one of the white cancer sticks and held it up to his sneering muzzle. He pinched it in his lips and looked down as I quickly put the little box back in his jacket pocket.

"And a light?" he asked keeping me cornered. The light, it was kept in his jean pants pocket. He smirked evilly.
"Y-you can get in trouble for smoking on school grounds." I reminded hesitating on going into his pocket.
"Mhm, I know." He nodded still waiting, "I don't want to make you late now Sonic, so just light it and we'll talk… later." He said smoothly.
I didn't want to be late either. There were no excuses for Sonic the Hedgehog fastest thing alive, best on track team to be late for class. And just embarrassing to admit I was held up by a bully. I stuffed my hand in his front jeans pocket feeling around for the lighter but it was empty. I looked up shocked as if thinking, 'how could he?' He then looked concerned.

"You remember I'm left handed…" he cocked a brow. Since left handed he always used his left pocket. Being as how that was just his hand that dealt out everything. How had I forgotten? I took my hand from his right pocket slipped it into his left one finding the lighter and flipped it open and made the flame. Lighting it quickly and closing it back up I put it back in his pocket and choked as he blew a puff into my face. 
"Thanks babe, see ya round." He winked and gripped the quills on my head bring my back off the wall and pushed me out of his way, "Don't be late." He walked off having his back turned to me. After shaking off my uncomfortable pressured feeling I wasted no time into taking off down the hall for my next class.