Troubles In Math

Shadow's pov

Oh dear sweet, cute, adorable, Princess Rose how I love to watch you in front of the class. Pointing out how to find the numeral answer to an equation with every letter in the alphabet. How you skirt loosely sways slightly above your knees when you take a step, and how wonderful that beautiful shirt conforms to your stunning curves. Your eyes, how they shimmer and shine a florescent emerald green, I could watch them forever. And those lush full lips that pout out as your cheeks flush a bit of red when you're angry. You might know it happens but I see it, and I'd do it every day at least once, because the thrill it sends me, makes me spiral into a fantasy land a student shouldn't have. 

I yawned, not meaning for it to come out so loud and Miss Rose paused for a second looking up from her book she was teaching from and glared at me. Ah, how those gorgeous beautiful innocent eyes could look so mean… I smiled and waved, still resting on Scourge's arm as he did something on a paper. She went back to teaching ignoring me, how she could be so cold… and I closed my eyes for a moment. Soon curiosity struck me as I heard Scourge grumble something and the scratch of a pencil on his paper. I opened my eyes and looked over at his desk.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Could he actually be doing his work!? I was beginning to be worried. Maybe he wasn't feeling well. Or maybe he wanted to flatter the teacher and do an assignment for her! Playing a goody-two shoes, as if I didn't have enough to worry about!! Then again I had given the thought of doing so but that wouldn't be for a while.

"Nothing." Scourge grumbled taking up and eraser and rubbed it furiously across the page. He took up his pencil again and this time he was covering the page as if he didn't want me to sneak a peek for an answer!

"Let me see that." I said holding out my hand.

"No." He said quietly and shook his head.

"Why not?"

"I'm not done yet." He said now shrugging me off his arm. I pulled my feet to the floor and sat up right in the chair now turning at an angle to face him.

"Give it." I ordered narrowing my eyes and held out my hand.

"No! I'm not done!" He snapped a bit louder and turned his back to me. If I wanted to see I was going to have to snatch it away. And that's exactly what I did. He gave out an aggravated growl but knew better than to grab for it like a nerd. 

My eyes went wide and I even felt my cheeks get hot as I looked down at the paper. Thank god he wasn't doing school work, but a perfectly drawn picture of Miss Rose, posing naked down on the floor with her legs open and resting back with a wink holding up the 'peace' sign sticking out her tongue. Though he hadn't quite got her feet done yet.

I covered my muzzle as the nose bleed started and crunched the paper in a fist.

"WHAT THE HELL SCOUGE!?! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!?!" I yelled thumping my fist on the desk.

He had a big grin on his face with his ears slightly back, those damn eyes he always kept behind shades. He shrugged his shoulders laughing, "Thought you'd like it!"

By now the whole class was turned to us. Even that blue goody good and his friends. 

"Is there a problem here boys?" Miss Rose stood in front of our desks leaning over so she could be level with us. That shirt showed some nice cleavage, I was hard at the view. Damn it Scourge, leave it to him to put your mind into the X rated.

Scourge simply leaned in closer to her with that sharp toothed smile and replied, "Only the ones you put on the board."

"Shadow?" She turned to me her hair fell over her shoulders and swayed at the movement of her head. "Is that your work or another paper toss in the making?"