Shadow Unleashed

Scourge’s POV

Once Shadow and I showed up on the scene the fight really got started. We beat those suckers in the ground, they started to fall back.

“It’s over.” Knuckles beat his fist into his palm.

“Not yet.” The leader of our opponent chuckled.

Sonic and Espio came at our sides heaving and out of breath, “We can’t find her. She’s gone.”

Knack the Weasel sneered, “That precious little flower looked to be thirsty, so we gave her a drink.” He eyed Espio, “Figure that riddle out.”

“Where is she!?” Espio flash stepped forward grabbing him by his shirt.

“They have Miss Rose, Shadow.” Sonic said at his side, “We can’t find her.”

The look on Shadow’s face became as if he was thrown into outer space. His eyes focused on nothing and his ears perked high, then around his looked like a red glow coming off from his anger, his quills spiked out of place and seeming to make time stand still the rival gang was on their ass with at least a spine fracture of some sort, and that weasel found himself with his life on a thin strand as Shadow had him pinned and a giant chaos spear to his neck.

“Where is she?!” His voice boomed.

“Th-the Ring Center pool.” He choked

The pool??? But pool season isn’t here yet.

Shadow threw the weasel to the side and came up to face me, “Get out of here.”

“What!?” I looked through my shades.

“Go watch from a safe distance.” He turned to Sonic, “You call the police and have these guys taken care of. Knuckles, Rouge, and Vector you stay with Scourge. Espio, tell them about the pool center, Blaze come with me.” He spoke quickly and took of down the sidewalk his shoes struck fire with his speed. Blaze still confused about this plan, just as all of us had a delay and was several feet behind chasing after him.

“I uh, don’t have a phone, it was in my bag that got ruined and was damaged as well.” Sonic said his ears went back as we looked at him waiting for him to make the call.

“Here hun.” Rouge reached in her bra and pulled out a pink cell phone and handed it over to him. Sonic went to dialing immediately and we all took off hiding around the abandoned building that used to be a store. I watched from around the corner, but my mind wasn’t here. Shadow called Blaze to go with him instead of me… why?

Shadow’s POV

The Ring Center Public Pool was gated from every corner, with a tall chain linked fence measuring a good ten feet high. Climbing never crossed my mind, there was a space in the fence that had been loosened at one of the corners so for those who didn’t want to pay the fee upon entering could get in for free if they knew where to look for it. However not even that came to my mind, nothing was… I was a blunt force with no reason right now. I had torn the gate until it looked like dinosaurs attacked.