4: Stay with Me

I pushed him off. "You left us, for her." 

"No! I didn't I-" He groaned in frustration. 

"Babe!" She came in. He shrugged her off and left to the bathroom to fix himself. She snarled at me. "What are you doing here?" She raised an eyebrow. 

I scoffed, "What are YOU doing here?" 

"This is our usual spot where we meet." 

I chuckled, little do you know he's been looking for me. "I know we used to be friends and all..." She started. 

I looked at her, "WE were never friends, you used me for him. He doesn't love you, get over it." 

She fumed, "Well he seemed to get over you quickly," She got close to my ear, "moaning my name continuously. I think he's over you." She whispered. 

Memories came back into my mind when the articles had been written about them dating. 

"Please, your relationship came out on April Fools Day, it was a joke to begin with." I smirked. I got my bag and began to walk away. 

"So what? You think he loves you just because you have his child?" She laughed, "I can have one too, many of them. That's the easiest thing to give a man." I turned around and I slapped her, hard. 

"Listen, you have NO idea what it's like to take care of a child! Everything has been handed down to you since day one! Don't you dare talk about raising a child like it's something so simple. You have no idea." She looked up at me, holding her cheek with tears in her eyes. Everyone crowded over the idol. I grabbed my purse and suit, walked away. Someone gripped my wrist. 

"That was uncalled for." His voice cold. 

I scoffed, "No. What's uncalled for is her talking about MY son, she had NO reason to bring him up." 

"She does, eventually she'll be his stepmother and the sooner you accept-" 

I laughed, "Accept? You're not even worth calling yourself a father! Where were you when I needed diapers? When I needed a babysitter in order to work? Where were you when I was kicked out my mother's house and had to live on the streets!? Huh? Mr. I'm a responsible parent. You were never there, you never visited us. EVER. You wouldn't even recognize him if you saw him." I began to cry. "That's what sad, if you were to see him. You wouldn't even know who he is." 

He stood there, frozen. I laughed to myself and walked away. 

I looked back at him, "Don't look for us. Consider us dead." 

"Don't do this," he whispered, "I can't lose you.." 

"You made a choice when you chose her that night, you live with it now." I didn't look at him and kept on walking.