#12:

"9-1-1 what's your emergency?" 

"My son... he's disappeared. I don't know where he is." 

"Okay ma'am, you need to relax. Can you do that for me?" 

I sniffled, "Yes. Yes I can." 

"Alright, Ma'am. Since when was he missing?" 

"Uh-uhm, yesterday afternoon. I just saw him last night and then he never came home." 

"Alright. It's okay ma'am. Everything will be fine. Do you know what he wearing?" 

"He was uh, wearing grey sweatpants and uhm, a black hoodie. He was going to practice. He was going to dance. He was going to dance." I fell to the floor on my knees. I clutched his baby picture to my chest. My boy. My baby boy. Is missing. I don't know where he is. What did I do? Where is he? 

"Ma'am, please calm down. He is going to be fine. We will find him. Can you describe in more detail like brand, maybe a design?" 

"Yes. Yes. Uhm, it was a Supreme Hoddie, the letters were in red. And the sweatpants were adidas." 

"Alright, thank you ma'am. How old is he?" 

"17." 

"Okay, is this the first time he's done this?"

"Yes. He's never disappeared just like that. He's always just... he never does this." 

"It's alright, ma'am. Can you give us a name?" 

"Lee Tae Yong. He goes by Etu."