#6: Auditions

I got to the building with the papers in my hand. I sat outside to wait for Xiu.

She came running with her papers flailing everywhere.

"Hey! Relax, you'll get a heart attack!" I laughed.

She laughed, "No kidding."

"Ready?" I held my hand out. She nodded and took it.

We went inside and met the lady to sign up. She looked up at me, "OMO! You look just like Kai!" She tapped her co-worker. "Look!" They both saw me and kept awed. Catching the attention of others, crowding over me.

Kai look alike. Everyone kept taking pictures of me. Shit.

"You could be his son!" They all shouted.

"Doesn't he also look like Jong Young?" "Oh yeah he does!" "He looks like he could be his brother!"

Soon, a fancy car pulled up revealing Kai and his son, Jong Young.

"Good morning, everyone. Good luck!" Kai shouted as he moved towards the building. "Hey, you should go sign up." Kai pointed towards the registration. His son just nodded and sighed.

Everyone left me to go kiss ass to him. "OMO, you're Kai's son! You're auditioning too?! You'll definitely win since Kai is your father!"

I rolled my eyes. "Tae, let's finish signing up and we can practice okay?" Xiu smiled and took my hand.

"Why does he get all the attention? He doesn't even dance well! Privileged kid." I spat.

"Hey! You're not in charge of who your parents are." She rubbed my back.

"If Kai was my father I would have him teach me everything!" I groaned.

"You have Big Bang," She smiled. "Didn't GDragon make your song for your audition?"

"Shh! Not so loud," I covered her mouth.

"I still don't get how you keep this from everyone." She said, ripping my hand from her mouth.

"They're famous and... well, i'm making it. They did it out of consideration for my mother. Since she works for them."

She rolled her eyes, signing the papers and grabbing her number.

"Next." the lady said smiling at me. "Name?"

"Lee Tae Yong." I smiled.