5: Oh Shit.

"Eomma! (Mom)" He yelled, running through the door. What's wrong with this boy now?

"Etu! Don't run! I'm in the kitchen!" I looked up from washing the dishes, drying my hands on my pants.

"Eomma, eomma,eomma!" He repeated trying to catch his breath. 

"What is it?" I chuckled, hugging him.

"Exo. Kai." He said breathless. I froze. "W-w-what about him?" I cocked my head to the side. Does he know? He breathed heavily, "He's going to give a class at my dance school! He's legendary along with Taemin for dancing Mom! Did you know he graduated from my school?" He said getting off topic.

I laughed, "Breathe. Etu, Breathe." 

"Wah~ He's so amazing Mom. Some of my teachers and classmates say I look just like him when he was young." He smiled brightly. I stared at him. Yeah, you do. 

I blinked, pulling myself out of my thoughts. "Okay, so what about it?" I asked. 

"Well..." He started nervously, "there's this competition coming up and the top 10 get to be in his next dance performance in 8 months!" He bit his lip.

I took a deep breath, how could this happen? I sighed, "so... what does that have to do with me?" 

"I need your permission to attend, that's why..." I looked at him. He got down on his knees and clasped his hands together, "Please Mom! My teachers told me I could be like him. You know I really love to dance mom, you know I worked so hard to get into that school. You know how dedicated I am to dance." He started to tear up. 

"You really do love dance, don't you?" I chuckled lightly, messing up his hair.

"Yes Mom! I do! I really do! I've won so many trophies and so many awards and scholarships so when I go to college you won't have to pay a thing! You won't have to worry about it anymore! Okay? But please, let me compete I want my role model to teach me. I want to be known by him because of my dance. I need him to teach me, I need this opportunity. Please Mom, Please!" 

I sighed, Oh Shit.... "Where do I sign?"