Feline Fools {Birthday Bonus}

"CLAIRE I AM GONNA KILL YOU!" Will yells as he chases Claire across the lunch tables, as they both jump up from the seat of the table onto the tops.

Claire jumps elegantly from table to table and yells back to Will, "I HIGHLY doubt that!"

"IM BEING SERIOUS THIS TIME!" Will yells furiously, as he almost looses his balance on the table top and almost falls off. Heather walks past them and Claire almost steps on her head as she jumps to the next table. Heather squeals and rushes away quickly.

"UG! You almost ruined my hair! I just got it done, mind you!" Heather shouts, patting her hair making sure that no strand was out of place. For months Heather has been here... And great fully, she hasn't messed with the Wonderland children as much as she may had hoped to do.

"Not my problem!" Claire snickers as she jumps from the table top, making a loud creaking sound, and onto a tree branch. Claire lies on the branch, with her leg hanging off, and her elbow resting on the branch with her head in her hand. Claire smirks, devilishly, as she watches Will try to get up to the tree.

Will squats to jump to the tree, and the bench below him creaks massively.

"That doesn't sound good," Claire laughs.

Before Will can take one foot off the bench, the entire table collapses inwards, and Will tumbles to the ground in the center of it all. Claire bursts out laughing.

"HA! Serves you right!"

"I didn't do nothing to deserve this!" Will grunts as he tries to get up from the mess.

"Oh really?" Claire snorts.

"YEA!" Will shouts

"Whatever... Have you seen Double A?" Claire asks Will.

Aaron's new nickname was Double A... For two reasons, one being the fact that he has two A's at the beginning of his name. The second reason being that he was looking for batteries for his remote controller for the TV, and he couldn't seem to find them. Aaron then asked the others, "Have you guys seen the Double A batteries?" As they burst out laughing, they seemed to believe that was the perfect nickname out of the bunch that they had tried to come up with.

"No idea... Probably in the room reading. Where else would he be?" Will shrugs, as he brushes himself off as he finally gets up.

"Great!" Claire says, jumping down from the branch and parkouring off of his shoulder and onto the ground, elegantly.

Will tumbles to be ground once more, "CLAIRE!!!"

Claire rushes to the dorm to go prank Aaron on this special day. Will gets up and Heather walks over to him... Well not really, she walks over to the side of the table to watch Claire run off.

"You know, I really don't understand how you can still be friends with her. She's such a brat," Heather scoffs, smugly.

"Trust me, I've met bigger brats than Chesh," Will heaves as he finally gets out of the mess he and Claire had made.

"I could hardly say otherwise." Heather laughs at Will, for being in the mess, and his hinted response.

"Seriously?" He asks, crossing his arms.

"Yes... And- PHEW!" Heather says brushing her nose with her hand, "You need a bath! You smell absolutely, horrid! What have you been doing?"

"First of all, I literally just got out of a pile of broken wood from a lunch table. Second, I smell like this everyday. Have you smelled yourself lately? You smell horrid," Will says waving a hand in front of his nose, exaggerating.