Chapter 2

(Luke)

Over the next week I went to that Café every night, and sat with Sammy. By the end of the week I had her phone number and smiled when I saw she put it in as "Your New BFF Sammy :)".

I was in the recording studio and stared down at the empty text box while listening to The Vamps first album one of my friends had recommended after they toured with their band. I recognised some of the songs from the radio and came to the conclusion that it sent of a 'calm' vibe as I worked which was nice.

When the next song came on I smiled listening to the lyrics, this was a good one. As the song got further along I couldn't help but comparing it to meeting Sammy. I looked down at the title, thinking I'd tweet about it later, saying it was so relatable or something. "Lovestruck" The Vamps. What? I couldn't relate to this, I'm not 'lovestruck', I'm just new friends with a very attractive girl who works in a Café at night.

Sure I may have gone back there to see her everyday for the past two weeks, but that just meant I was committed to becoming her friend. She was a cool person I wanted to get to know her. Pfft...lovestruck, that's the only lyric of this song I can't relate to... Then I thought of something to say.

To:"Your New BFF Sammy :)"

Hey, do you like All Time Low?? :P

From:"Your New BFF Sammy :)"

Yea they're one of my fav bands :)

To:"Your New BFF Sammy :)"

Would you like to meet them? :)))

From:"Your New BFF Sammy :)"

Is this a joke??? Hell Yeah!! :D

To:"Your New BFF Sammy :)"

Kwl :) I know them, I'll get us into one of the Warped tour dates :))))

From:"Your New BFF Sammy :)"

Still think you're joking. But I'll risk it just in case Mr. Coffee at midnight is serious :P

To:"Your New BFF Sammy :)"

Mr. Coffee at midnight huh?

From:"Your New BFF Sammy :)"

:P

I smiled at her messages as each one came through. Replying quickly, so she doesn't put down her phone and forget about me. "Whatcha smirkin' at?" I look up from my spot on the couch to see Ash grinning at me. "Nothing." I try to hide my smile and my phone under the pillows so he doesn't see Sammy's messages. "Don't look like nothin'," he smirked at me with a knowing look making a blush rise up my cheeks. "It's nothing." I say again, much to Ash's disappointment. "If it's nothing, why are you blushing? Are you sexting again? Please don't do that at work dude it's weird." he says looking concerned by still smirking at my embarrassment. "I'm not sexting, it's just...", Mikey walks in with Calum trailing behind, "Who's sexting? Let me see." he says sidling up to me trying to look at my phone after Ash nods in my direction. I hide my burning face in the couch cushions. "Awe... is our little Lukey embarrassed?" Calum says poking into my side, they all start letting out a loud, drawn-out "Awe..." teasing me.

I'm saved by our Producer John coming in and announcing it was my turn. I stood up and placed my phone in the pocket of my skinny jeans, no way was I leaving it there with those animals. Before I closed the door on my way out I pulled the finger at them. "Dicks," I said finally shutting the door.

I text Alex later that afternoon asking if I could bring a friend to one of the shows, and receive a swift reply in my favor. We finish up for the day, or should I say night at around 11.30. The boys all head to bed-for once-instead of hitting up the clubs, there's always tomorrow I guess. I wave them off when they wait for me to jump in an Uber they'd and tell them I am off to see Sammy, and I'll see them tomorrow. To which I receive a few catcall's and some winks and thumbs-ups. I try to tell the I meant it in the way that in half an hour it will be tomorrow anyway, but I'll let them have their moment.

I jumped in the uber I had called myself and asked the driver to take me to the Café. I almost leap out of the car with excitement, Lovestruck? ...Nope I am just excited to see my friend and tell her the good news after my long day... I think shaking my head at myself as I enter.