Epilogue

(Luke)

It was a month after our kidnapping. The chase ended when the police became involved, the car was shot down by officers and after we'd identified 'Beer-dude' and his 'muscle'-they were taken down too.

Turns out they were running a mass-human-trafficking network, which is now thankfully shut-down and the people running it being captured whenever they stepped on American or Australian soil-Both countries working together as me being captured was such a big thing. The perks of being famous, I guess.

Currently I was on a 'family' trip to Paris, Sam, the boy's (both 5SOS and ATL) and I's families wanted to have a well-deserved vacation after the drama. I was sharing a room with Sam, my now-girlfriend.

She'd been sick all week and was currently in the bathroom with me and Mikey outside the door, after sending Mike down to the store for a 'home'-test and he refused to leave.

I was anxious, I didn't really know how to feel, except that now I wanted to puke for a week. I was sitting on the end of the hotel-bed wringing my hands. Mikey sat beside me rubbing my back. The rest were out seeing some attractions while I said I'd stay with Sam and roped Mikey into saying he was sick too, so he would do my bidding. There's no way I was going to the store to get a pregnancy test.

"Luke?" Sam called through the door, it rattling as she began to open it.

I stood up abruptly, making Michael do the same. "Yea? W-What is it?" I said shakily, before evening-out my voice with a cough.

Sam stood in the doorway staring at me holding the white thing that sealed the deal.

"Positive."

She said. Making me run over to her, picking her up and spinning us around. Receiving a kiss for my effort.

"Congrats mate." Michael said patting my back again with a wide grin before the rest of our family ran in. Chaos ensued, running shouting and streaking through the hotel screaming "We're uncles!" –Mikey, Alex and Jack may have gotten a tad hammered. I was happy, finally. It took a long time and me being kidnapped to realize that.

Sam and I kissed again in our manic family- celebrating our baby, that we would later name 'Anabel'.

The End.