Chapter 3

(Michael)

(Michael)

Cal, Ash, and I head home, it's been a fucking long 7 and a half hours. We'd got a lot of recording done today as a unit, which is great for the new album, but boring as shit waiting for each individual person to do their bit. Well we tried it, never again. From now on we record in pairs or solo, I can't handle the waiting I'm too fucking impatient. You can only suffer through Ashton's horrible joke's for so long.

Luke is off to see 'his girl' again, good for him. Ash, Cal, and I were starting to get worried to the point of having a 'group meeting' about how to help him, after that bitch Raquel had him in her talons he hasn't been the same. I never liked her, I thought she was playing him from the start. She was all in it to be 'with Luke Hemmings', the boys agreed and we tried telling him countless times but her was too blinded by 'love'. Falls into the devil's trap fast does our Lukey. He's the commitment type, I personally bow down to him for that, I've never been one for long relationships, I get bored with the girl or her with me and it's all a mess. Nope what we do is much better no-strings attached, simple.

We pull up to our house and wind down the window so the security-guard can see our smiling faces. " Early night tonight boys?" he asked with a confused look on his face, I looked at Ash and realised that since we came here last month we'd gone out every night. I don't know why we decided to no go out tonight sick of it, I guess. Wait what? I thought I would never get sick of that... The fascination wore off, I suppose. Bound to happen sometime. "Yea, quiet night in." I reply, he scans my face. We must be acting weirder than we thought we were when we called and Uber thinking of our warm beds. It probably looks weird... I think, then he probably thinks I'm high...I don't know where my brain gets these things from sometimes, it wanders.

"Alright." he checks my face again before pushing a button to open the gate. "Thank you," I call as we slide through the gate and settle into a strange night where we are home and Luke is out. Damn, the world must be out of kilter...

(Alex)

"I got a text today," I tell Jack, one of my bandmates and my best friend. "Yea?" he replies, mouth full cookie crumbs flying everywhere. "Dude, gross! Anyway, yea from Luke from 5 Seconds," Jack sits up straighter, he loves those dudes and even I have to admit Michael reminds me of Jack. Putting the two of them in a room together is never a good idea, it's like Dr Evil and Mini-me, dangerous. "What'd he say?" Jack says like an excitable child, then, "Is Mikey coming?" he is literally bouncing in his seat. "No, Luke wants to bring 'a friend that happens to be a girl', which knowing Luke I think he fancied, to the LA date of Warped." I say copying Luke's message. Jack wiggled his eyebrows, " ah...Warped love. Remember when you and I..." Jack replied before jumping into a re-count of something we did a couple of tours ago. I nodded along, listening while sipping my beer.