Chapter 19

(Samantha)

(Samantha)

Luke and I drove for a while, it was exhilarating. 'I gotta get me one of these.' I thought.

We started going over a bridge, there was basically no-one around. I knew this was because we were on the out-skirts of the city.

'Where no-one would look.' I thought with a shiver.

We re-entered the city and saw more cars, we were just about to go around some cliff-y roads, before we reached the basin-city.

When a black car starts to shout profanities behind us. I looked to see the woman we'd knocked out in the front seat. She looked angry.

'She should be.' I think with a smirk. "They're behind us. I yell frantically to Luke. "Yea, I see them!" He yelled back swerving with the road and picking up pace.

I looked behind us again to see the man whom ass I'd kicked in the passenger seat pointing a gun out the window.

I grabbed my own gun I'd stolen from him and turned the safety lock off. Turning around to shoot, with only one-arm holding on to Luke while he continued to swerve.

It was slow-motion when the man shot his gun, missing Luke and I by a fraction because of Luke's continual-swerving. I positioned my own and pulled the trigger-hitting home in the windshield.

Luke hit the gas again, while the man and I continued to exchange bullets.

(Mikey)

We sat in the conference-room when a woman ran in. "There's a high-speed chase on highway 4." She said before jogging over the crowd of people staring up at a small television. Chief Worthington looked confused, walking quickly out to the other's. I looked to Alex and the boys who shrugged.

I wasn't going to get left out of this action. I walked out of the door too, moving over to the horde where a car chase was showing live on the news.

"From our helicopter we see two assailants. A car and two people operating a motor-vehicle, we have been told they do have weapons and are using them against each other. Coming in live..."

The screen changes from a woman reporter to the view from the helicopter.

There was indeed a car with a gun trained out of the passenger window and a black haired man and blonde woman driving a motor-bike. The woman half-turned with gun poised at the car. Literally dodging a bullet every once in a while.

I turn behind me to see if the guys were seeing this, nothing like this ever happens where we're from. This was awesome.

I saw them all staring transfixed at the screen their face's all pale.

I look back at the screen, noticing the helicopter had changed angle and was much closer to the chase.

The reporter was speaking over-top of the scene.

"They happen to be...Wait is that Luke Hemmings?..." My eyes widen, staring at the black-haired man driving the bike.

'Luke...'