Burnout

The phone started ringing. I jumped up quick to answer it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Billie Joe?"

"Yeah. It's me," I replied.

"Good. Well. I have a question. Where exactly are we meeting for lunch?" She asked.

"Oh. Yeah. Right. Umm. How about the diner on east 12th street?"

"I love that place. That sounds great!" She exclaimed. "So. I'll see you there than, Billie Joe. Bye." She hung up.

It was already 11:00. Maybe I should get there early. I ran to my bedroom to find something to wear.

I eventually decided on black skinny jeans and a t-shirt. I pulled on my converse and headed up the street towards the diner.

When I got there I spotted her. She was sitting next a girl so beautiful I thought my eyes were going to fall out. I made my way on to them keeping my eyes glued on the beautiful blonde. I sat down by them.

"Hey. Who's this, Desi?" I asked.

"Oh," she blushed. "My sister Hailie."

She's beautiful. Her eyes were the most beautiful light blue color I've ever seen. Her long blonde hair was so shiny and beautiful. If we weren't in public, she'd no longer have those clothes on. She was wearing tight black leggings and a white long sleeved shirt with white sneakers.

I finally decided to look at Desirae. She had brown hair and green eyes. Like me. Despite the fact that I bleach my hair blonde but my roots were starting to show. I guess she was cute. Nothing compared to her sister though. I'd fuck her so hard.

"So," Desi blushed again. "How are you?" She asked me.

"I'm great," I said still staring at Hailie. "How about you ladies?"

"I've been better," Hailie said rolling her eyes.

"Let's get out of here," I said. They stood up and followed me outside.

"Wanna go back to my place and meet the boys?" I asked. They looked at each other than nodded in agreement.