Castaway

Desirae's POV

After I got home from the park I sat on my bed. UGHHHH I'm crazy about Billie. She's so cute and funny and and and and. Ughhh. I can't wait for him to come over later. What should I wear? Well. I shouldn't go too overboard or he'll notice. Plus he's dating Hailie now. She won't be home later either. That's why I asked him to come over today. Apparently him and Hailie are fighting or something by the way he reacted. I wonder what that was about.

Anyways. Back to clothes. What should I wear? I dug through my closet and dresser. I pulled on my black skinny jeans and a red plaid shirt with my converse. No matter what I look terrible. One thing I've always been jealous of Hailie about. She looks so gorgeous no matter what. With her long blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Her perfect face. I'm the complete opposite. No wonder Billie likes HER. Also why I can't admit my undying love for him.

I stared at myself in the mirror for a while longer before applying some eyeliner and mascara. Suddenly I heard a knock on the front door. I jumped up and ran downstairs. I popped a mint into my mouth just in case ( ˘ ³˘)♡.

I opened the door and there stood Billie looking handsome as ever.

"Come in," I said grabbing his arm and leading him upstairs to my bedroom. We sat down on my bed.

"So. Why did you want me here?" He asked looking around at my poster covered walls. "You have a great taste in music." The Ramones, Blink-182, Nirvana, Sex Pistols, Hüsker Dü, AC⚡️DC, Joan Jett. I have everything. I smiled to myself. Yes! Check one. He likes my music taste.

"Well. I wanted to talk to you about Hailie."

"Yeah? What do you want to talk about about Hailie?" He asked. I could hear the annoyance in his voice.

"Umm. Well. Are you guys fighting or something? What was that about at the park?" I asked cautiously. He sighed looking down at his shoes.

"She umm," he started but stood up quickly. Pacing back and forth around my room he added, "Please don't judge, Des. You'll hate me if I tell you. I. I don't know if I—" I cut him off.

"Billie. You can tell me anything." I stood up and grabbed his hands and pulled him down next to me.

"Well," he began. "She wanted to have sex. We were almost doing it. I don't know what hit me. Maybe the fact that she jumped to it so quickly but I freaked out. Then she started getting forceful and I just..I left. I went straight to the park. That's when I ran into you. I thought you were her coming back for me. I'm scared of her, Des." He put his head in his hands. Wow. I can't believe she'd do that. I knew she was a slut but I didn't think she'd go to the extent of nearly raping someone. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a hug. He started to cry into my shoulder but I didn't mind. I just wanted to take this moment in with our arms around each other. I didn't want to let him go. I wish we could stay like this forever but I knew that wasn't going to happen.

"What are you going to do?" I asked. "Are you going to break up with her or what?" He just shook his head.

"I don't know. Maybe we just need time. Or. Or. Something." He looked at me with his beautiful green eyes and embraced me again. Damn. This was great.

"You're a great friend, Desi. Thank you so much for listening to me." He layed his head on my shoulder. I took in everything there was to this moment. He smelled so good. I couldn't quite place what it was though.

He lifted his head up and looked at me. A small smile started to form at the corners of his lips. I wanted to kiss him so badly but I knew I'd never have the guts to. Suddenly a wave of courage washed over me and the next second my lips were pressed against his. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I climbed on top of his lap but he pushed me off and jumped up quick.

"I can't do this. It's cheating. I. I can't. I can't cheat on my girlfriend. I gotta go. I'll see you later Desi." He left. Just like that. He was gone. Shit. He's probably mad at me. I just got so lost in the moment. I had to. Who knows when I'd get another chance like that. I want to go back to that moment along with all the rest we shared. But there may never be another one.

My bedroom door burst open and Hailie comes stomping through.

"What the fuck was Billie; MY BOYFRIEND doing HERE. ALONE. With YOU??" She sputtered. "Oh. My. God. I hate you."

"What? He just came to tell me how YOU nearly raped him." Her eyes widened. She then slapped me.

"How dare you!" She stormed out of my room and I heard the front door slam shut.

*****

About half an hour to an hour later she returned with Billie. She came sashaying into my room with her arm looped around Billie's.

"Don't disturb us," she smirked and led him into her room and slammed the door. I heard the lock click. I rolled my eyes and flopped back onto my bed. Suddenly I heard moans. I jumped up and pressed my ear to her door. I could hear the bed hitting against the wall and moans from both of them. Oh. My. God. He was making such a big deal about her nearly raping him but here he was having sex with her. Fuck the two of them. You're average slutty couple right there.

I stormed out of the house and went to Tré's house. (Shared by Mike and Billie) if they're gonna be fucking around, so shall I.