Chapter Twenty-Six

Ashley's POV:

The next morning I awoke with Andy cuddled into my side with his arms around me. My eyes remained closed as a slight smile formed on my lips and I pulled him closer. He began to kiss down my neck, biting at it gently, and I could feel myself blushing, only because Andy never kisses me so eagerly. He slipped his hand under my shirt and I bit down on my lip as he ran his fingers over my skin.

"Andy.."
I moaned quietly, and I knew I was blushing red by now.

"Who's Andy?" A female voice whispered against my neck.

I may have been half asleep, but I knew for a fact that wasn't Andy's voice.

My eyelids fluttered opened, soon meeting with a pair of wide green eyes. Eyes that certainly didn't belong to Andy. Andy's eyes are blue. I also noticed that the figure beside me wasn't a guy. It was a girl. Andy's not a girl.

"Morning Ashley," she giggled, "I guess it wasn't you who wasn't able to keep your hands to themself."

I was now fully awake, awake enough to realize the person in bed with me wasn't Andy. It was the girl I'd met only last night. It was Juliet.

"w-what are you doing in my bed?"
I frantically asked, sitting up in slight shock.

"I-I..I got lonely out in the living room...I wanted to sleep with you.."
Juliet whispered, also sitting up. She still had her shirt on, but had removed her jeans, leaving her in a pair of pink panties. I quickly looked under the blanket, relieved to find my boxers on. So at least we didn't have sex.. Which actually would have been considered rape because I was sleeping. She wouldn't do that though, at least I'd hope not.
​​​​​​
My mind was a bit cloudy at first, but I soon remembered everything and a sudden wave of guilt rushed over me. Yeah, I hadn't cheated on Andy, we weren't together anymore, but it was almost shameful to be in bed with a random stranger only the day after our break up. I know Andy would never have done that, and as well I know him he's probably still crying over it. But, I wasn't really the one to blame. I mean, Juliet was the one who had gotten into my bed without my knowledge of it. It wasn't like I asked her to. And wasn't she the one who insisted I 'keep my hands off?' Yeah. I thought so, too.

"I'm sorry...I-I..I'll go.." she mumbled, climbing out of the bed and grabbing her jeans from the floor. I could tell she was more than embarrassed by her actions and I did feel just a little bad. She only wanted someone to want her, and I can understand that. I may be rude at times, but I wasn't a complete jerk, so I got up and offered her my hand.

"Hey..don't worry about it..I was startled is all, it's okay."

She took my hand but wasn't convinced.

"I mean I don't blame you, I would have gotten in bed with me, too." I teased, trying to lighten the mood.

Juliet's pretty smile returned and I could tell she believed me. I guess I didn't mind that much. I should be thankful she didn't try to like rape me or anything you'd expect from a stranger. Maybe this just proves she's worth my trust.

"Do you want anything?" I asked once we had reached the kitchen. She sat at the bar and smiled sleepily.

"coffee, if you have any." She chuckled, pulling her hair up into a messy ponytail.

"Do I have coffee? That's like asking if I like alcohol,"
I laughed, and she finished tying her ponytail, and she raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"Of course I have coffee," I said with a chuckle. She nodded and hopped off the barstool she had been sitting on.

"I'll make us some pancakes," she offered, looking through my cabinets. She then sighed and turned to me,