Camie Alexis

When Ben next awoke.. he was back in human form... and staring at a large plushy airplane hanging from the ceiling of a girl's room.

Ben looked around to see he was in some sort of very pink bed, in a room filled with large stuffed animals.  On the door was a sign saying, "entry is prohibited to all those who don't have the express permission of Lilith Alexis the 3rd!"

This was Lilith's room.

And that fact was further confirmed when Ben turned his head to find a plushy version of himself in the bed with him

A sweat drop went down Ben's head.  This was eerily similar to the Mikoto plushy Kuroko always slept with.

But though Lilith usually gave the illusion of being obsessed with Ben.. in reality, she had in fact been genuinely in love with him. It was just the fact that her history in ALIEN had made her a violent person, and therefore her usual expressions of interest, came off.. strange... anyways, it wasn't as if she had a shrine or something dedicated to-

"Creeeeeeek" the closet door in the room suddenly fell open, to reveal a desk with hundreds of Alien Action Figures on it, with framed pictures of Ben hanging over with hearts around them.

Ben blinked and stared at the shrine for a minute. Then he made a mental note to check Kuroko's closet some time.

In any case... he had to get out of here.. before Acqua somehow discovered where he was.

Ben struggled to move, but his injuries and exhaustion were just so great, it was difficult to even twitch his finger.

"You're not going anywhere for a bit.."

Ben started as he noticed Camie sitting in an armchair nearby.

"Sorry, the only other bedroom that's here is Karin's bedroom." said Camie. "And considering how badly she wants to battle you, I don't think that would be a good idea.."

"Right.. Sky Scorcher was adopted by Lilith's- I mean.. your... family." said Ben. "She's a good friend, when she's not trying to fry or incinerate me.."

"More like failing to." said Camie. "You're quite skilled."

"You flatter me." said Ben. "Now let me go.."

"You can go any time you like." said Camie. "Just get out of that bed and walk on out."

"Haha." Ben muttered sarcastically. "very funny."

Camie gave Ben a more tender look this time.. she held up Ben's wrist, to show that the faceplate was popped up, displaying it's holograms. "Sorry, I was cycling through them.. I wanted to see what they looked like... and.. I love this one.."

Camie pointed to the hologram of the new alien Tsubaki had warned Ben about.

"I like him the most, he looks like a manga giant robot character." said Camie.

"Yeah, well.. I haven't tried him yet.. he's new." said Ben. "And apparently he's so destructive he might be too much to handle."

Camie smiled at Ben. "You know what Lilith used to say?"

"Overkill is just an excuse for the scaredy cats." said Ben. "Well you do know your sis was insanely violent.. I mean, if Accelerator were a 10, she'd be..like.. a 7 I think?"

"Only when she's fighting.." said Camie with a laugh. "She's sweet most of the time."

Camie smiled at the hologram on Ben's wrist. "That alien.. what can it do?"

"I don't know.." said Ben. "Stuff.. I guess.."

"Well.. I don't know about that.." said Camie. "I think.. it looks like it could be able to control energy.. if it's so powerful.. then maybe that's it.. and.. maybe we can guess a name!"