Saint Destroyer

"BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!"

Rubble flew off from the street as Kanzaki leapt back from Acqua, panting hard. The other Amakusa, all of them heavily bruised and injured, surrounded Acqua, holding up their weapons.

"So.. you figured out which street I would take to find Tennyson... following the trail of his blood.." said Acqua. "Impressive. You manage to keep your information networks on a good streak.. "

Kanzaki grinned. "Don't underestimate the Amakusa."

"Hmmm.." Acqua nodded. "Understood. I fight another Saint, so I shouldn't let myself become distracted. I will use all of my strength.."

Kanzaki held up her blade.. She needed to fight with all her power if this plan was going to work... she was going to protect Ben.. she was going to... she was..

"HEY ACQUA!!!"

Kanzaki frowned. "Eh?"

She turned around, to see Whampire hanging upside-down from a street lamp.

"Now.." said Whampire. "I hope I'm not too late for the party!"

"BEN!?" Everyone shouted.

"What?" said Whampire.

"GET BACK!!" Kanzaki roared. "You're too injured!! GET OUT OF HERE!!"

"Oh come on.. I'm not that-BLLLEEEAAAGGGGHHH!!" Whampire spat out a large glob of blood.

(a bit like this)

"OH MY GOD!!" Kanzaki screamed

"OH MY GOD!!" Kanzaki screamed. "YOU ARE NOT ALRIGHT!!"

"D-disregarding the possibly life threatening injuries I am currently enduring with pure drug made adrenaline.." said Whampire. "Acqua... I'd like to introduce you to few buddies.. well more like enemies.. "

"TENNYSON!!" Acqua exclaimed. He dashed past Kanzaki and the other Amakusa at astounding speed.

I won't make it! Kanzaki thought frantically as she dashed after Acqua.

"SKKKRRRAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!" strange vicious alien cries suddenly filled the air however, as Whampire grinned. "Oh.. I don't think they'll like it if you do that.."

Acqua stopped in his tracks, his eyes widening... as windows all around nearby buildings shattered.. and the vicious horrors known as DNAliens, all with Corrupturas attached to their heads, dashed out.. hissing and crying out with displeasure.

They swarmed over Acqua.. crying out viciously and punching and grabbing at Acqua.

A ginormous shockwave blasted out from Acqua's body, throwing the DNAliens back.

"Mind control?" said Acqua. "Interesting. Anything else?"

"Yes.." said Whampire. "In fact.. there are still some friends I'd LOVE to introduce!!"