Chapter Five: Is your idol Chris Brown?

A/N ok so I know I planned to write you a super long, good chapter about the party scene and hopefully it will be long but idk about good. I have actually been away for the weekend and there hasn't been wifi so I haven't been able to upload the chapter that I wrote for all of you lovely readers <3

Apparently wattpad isn't so lovely though because it decided that it didn't want to upload my chapter and that it would, also, delete it.

So as you can understand, I'm a little pissed off right now.

So hopefully this will be ok but yeah :) also I'm thinking of changing the chapter names so just in case you're wondering, they aren't new chapters, they are just new names.

And one more thing (woa, this is really long) and I hate it when people do this so I'm really sorry but I'll only update this chapter AFTER I get 4 votes on this chapter.

Sorry,

Love you, xoxo

-Sally

P.S. Also, I'm thinking of making this book a horror book although hopefully it will still be funny! So please comment to tell me what you think about that :)

...............................................................................

Catch Me If  You Can

Chapter Five: Is your idol Chris Brown?

The anount of relief I felt when I saw Austin's head walking up the stairs, holding a strawberry and banana milkshake in each hand. He grinned at me and I smiled weakly back. Even though I was still scared about that guy (and with good reason as well) I still couldn't believe that that smile was for me! 

Austin sat down at our table, handing my strawberry milkshake too me. In the corner of my eye, I could see the man from before glaring at Austin and I shivered. 

"How are you?" he asked and I smiled back, taking a sip of my drink.

"Good, having a strawberry smoothie always puts me in a good mood," that was probably the worst lie I had ever gotten away with. But I could tell he was too shocked to notice it was a lie because he had just realised this was the first time I had actually been able to talk to him without blabbing on like a fish.

And I sware to god, if you're staring at a screen right now, reading this and tutting, thinking about how much I am overreacting, well I'll have you know that this is not the week to get on the bad side of me. I had absolutely every right to chuck a rage or be absolutely terrifified so stop your whining and go back to reading. No offence intended of course.

"Yeah, same here, mine tastes great. Really bananery," Austin laughed and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Bananery? Is that even a word?" I asked, confused. 

He shrugged and I laughed, "I was aiming to be original."

 I laughed and raised up my hand, asking for a highfive. He instantly responded. 

"I think you were definitely original there," I giggled and took another sip of my drink, it was nearly empty. "What's the time?"

Austin sighed and pulled out his phone, his drink already finished, "5:45."

"Ok,  we should probably head off then," I smiled, about to stand up before he stopped me.

"Yeah, about that," I froze and looked at him.

"Austin, do you know where her house is?"

Austin shook his head and I groaned. "I'll tell you how to get there, let's go."