Chapter Nine: Six Feet Under

Catch Me If You Can

Chapter Nine: Six Feet Under

I groaned and rolled over, shoving my head into my pillow...or at least what I thought was my pillow -and unless it had suddenly become hard and had a heartbeat, this wasn't my pillow.

I lifted my head up and swore when I saw Tyler, lying topless on my bed, drooling. I was so not cleaning that up.

I turned my head to see where everyone else was and if they were still here but I couldn't see anyone; my parents were currently out on a business trip so had no worry of them suddenly walking in to find Tyler and I -however I did have a worry that my friends would walk in on us.

I pulled the covers back slowly, careful not to wake Tyler up because at the moment, the longer he could put off the hangover that was sure to hit him full force, the better. I already had a serious headache and I couldn't remember anything from last night but I knew that Tyler's would definitely be worse.

Except waking up Tyler was the last thing on my mind when I pulled back the sheets. I let out a scream and scrambled out of bed, taking several steps backwards until I hit the wall and sunk down to the ground, shaking in hysterics. Tyler groaned in response and rolled to face me, slowly opening his eyes and frowning. I wasn't sure if he was frowning at my current position or the headache he definitely just woke up too. To be honest, I was still to worked up to care.

"Mona," he groaned, running a hand through his hair, his head still resting on the pillow. "What are you doing over there? Come back to bed."

It was about there that I snapped.

I mean, I probably just lost my virginity to one of my best friends and he probably wouldn't bat an eyelash. I couldn't just go back to bed with him and pretend that nothing happened. Especially when he didn't care and we had both been to drunk to even remember it. And that was a nightmare of mine to be honest, I wanted it to be special and memorable and I couldn't even remember it.

"COME BACK TO BED?!" I screeched at Tyler. "TYLER! WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!"

Tyler frowned at me and quickly scanning his eyes over my body. I was currently sitting on the ground wearing only my bra and undies and I sware to god, if something had happened between us then he would be finding himself six feet underground by the end of the night. Tyler was only wearing boxers and seeing as I had a killer headache and couldn't remember anything last night after arriving at the cafe, I had a very limited guess of what actually happened last night and at the moment I hoped I wasn't right.

"You look so hot right now," Tyler grinned at me, not answering my question from before.

"We did-we didn't have s-sex did we?" I croaked out, ignoring his comment. I was honestly disgusted in myself that I had done that because I'd always wanted to loose my virginity to someone I was in love with and I love Tyler but I wasn't in love.

His expression instantly turned icy and he glared at me with looks to kill, "Am I that replusive to you that you wouldn't want to have sex with me? No offence Mona but you should be happy you got to kiss me last night."

I froze.

Is that what he thought?

That I was f*cking lucky to kiss him? He was my walking night mare! What was there good about to kiss him?

I cant believe he actually thought that.

"You know what Tyler, I don't know why I put up with you when you're such an arrogant a$$hole! I'm lucky to kiss you!? I'M LUCKY TO KISS YOU!?"