Chapter Seven: He Only Got Pregnancy Scares

I HAVE DECIDED...or you have? I'm not quite sure because I said four votes and I'd put up the next chapter and the first version of chapter six got the four votes first.

And I know all you lovely readers who wanted horror aren't going to be very happy after I say this so I'm super sorry (also because the horror chapter got more votes then the romance one). I'm going to do the humour and romance thing (the second version of chapter six) HOWEVER as soon as I have finished Catch Me If You Can (the romance and humour one) I'm going to write Catch Me If You Can Two -aalthough I will probably name it something different, that will be exactly the same as the first six chapters of this book but it will continue as a horror and not this. However I'll probably start that before I finish this so keep an eye out for a new book!

Also, as I said in the last chapter, I'm making covers so inbox me  (to tell me you want a cover) and comment and vote for my story and I will get on to it as soon as I can :D

5 votes for the next chapter (sorry, I'll be stopping this soon) 

Love you

-Sally

………………….................................................................

I sat in the middle of the oval, my legs out in front of me, using my arms for support. Tyler sighed and sat down next to me before running a hand over his face. No one else was here.

"It wasn't great today, hey?" He laughed without humour and I turned to face him. 

I shook my head, "Not really. The party was about as good as Transformers and that was seriously overrated."

Tyler gasped, "But that had Megan Fox!"

"She basically encourages suicide," I paused as Tyler's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "I mean every girl who sees Megan Fox is basically thinking of ways to tie the rope to the ceiling."

Tyler laughed when he realised what I meant, the smirk forming on his mouth, "It's alright Mona, I'll be here to catch you when you fall."

I hit him in the chest and laughed, "I'm not going to commit suicide Tyler!"

"Good," he said seriously and I sighed, stretching out on the grass so I could see the stars.

"Tyler," I commanded, his blue eyes meeting mine. "Move, I want a pillow."

He chuckled before moving behind me so I could lie on his stomach. 

Occasionally, Tyler and I could actually get along and when it happened, it was like Christmas. It happened about once a year and you didn't think about it for months after. 

"I think tonight just got a lot better," he laughed and I glared at the sky, I knew he couldn't see my face.

"Don't get any ideas pretty boy."

"Oh, and what would give me ideas? Nothing like a hot girl lying on your stomach."

Unfortunately I was so surprised by the feeling of happiness that overwhelmed me when he said that, that I couldn't come up with anything else to say. Who knew how good it felt to be called hot. 

Honestly it was quite ironic because I was cold at the moment.

"Hey," a voice called up and I froze, instantly thinking of who it could be and my mind coming up blank. What if we were creating the new Saw? Or this was some physco killer? I guess I could always throw Tyler at them and then run away... Except he weighed about 500 hundred pounds, the fat cow. I scowled before realising it was probably Austin or Eric or Aubrey. Yeah, I probabaly should have thought about that before...