The Bad Boy and the Innocent Good Girl

(Hey guys!!! Thanks so much for reading my story! I know it sounds like an typical bad boy - good girl story but it's not! Well, maybe it is, but just a little!! Okok, I don't want to kill you by boredom, so have fuun ;P)

Chapter - 1 -

Riiiing! Riiiing!
Uh! I'm up, i'm up. Ohhh, I was sleeping so peacefully. I really don't want to go to school. Yeah I know, I bet you think 'she is the good girl. She should be enjoy going to school every day.'. Well, yeah I do but there are some things in school that make me want to stay in my room forever.

I get out of my bed, snatch my bra, underwear, skinny jeans and a simple hoodie and go to the bathroom. I take a quick bath, change into my clothes and dry my hair. Thats when i Hear a knock.
"Who's there?", i ask.
"It's me Darling, i just wanted to check if you're up. When you're finished come downstairs and eat breakfast with your dad and me. Hurry a little. You know how your father behaves when he has to wait for food!" Mum giggles at the end. Yes, I am a normal Teen with two lovely parents and a little sister, her name is Heather and she is 4 years old.

I tie my long black hair to a messy bun and walk into the kitchen as my full red lips form to a smile.
My dad and heather are playing as if nothing other matters in the world, I feel my eyes water at the beautiful sight in front of me. As I glance up I see also mum wipe a tear from her wonderful face.
You ask why I'm starting to cry at such a normal thing? Well, in front of me is my 4 year old little sister sitting in a wheel chair, who is blind, playing with my father, who also seems to cry.
Heather was born blind and when she just learned how to walk she ran to the street as she heard noises of a dog. She loves animals. She ran directly to the street and a car crashed her at the side and she was consciousness for a few weeks. Of course the driver wasn't at fault, he was as surprised as we were when we turned around from the gardening and saw her lying lifeless on the streets.

"Arianna? You have to go or you'll be late for school. " , dad wakes me from my memories and I find myself cry.
"Arianna? Hey big sis, come here I want to hug you!" Heather screems, not knowing that I stand right beside her.
I quickly wipe my tears and bend down to be on her level. I hug her tightly and bury my head on her long golden locks.
"Hey princess, how are you today?" I try not to sound to sad.
"Hey sis! I'm super fine and you? Do you have to go now? Can't you stay?"
"Pumpkin I can't. I have to go to school but I promise, right after that I will play with you until the next day." I reassure her.
"Pinky promise?" She asks full of hope.
"Double pinky promise and if I break my promise I will do what you want for a whole day, ok? But now I have to go."
I do the pinky promise and go outside. Dad catches me and insists that he will drive me to school.

My Name is Arianna Braines and I have life like any other teen, apart the fact that my life is not so perfect like everybody thinks.

*****
Sooooo what do you think???
It's my first story ever on wattpad so please have mercy with me!
Vote, Comment, Fan !!!