Chapter - 5 -

What. The. Hell.

W-H-A-T T-H-E H-E-L-L !

Right now I'm in my room sitting on my beloved king-sized bed. If you're asking why I posses such a big bed you have to know I need space. I'm not so tall, only 5'3, but still, space is something really important to me. If somebody gets to close I turn into a tiger faster than you can say Kit Kat or Skittles.

Yeah, I love sweets more than anything. Don't ask.

Back to the topic, now I'm sitting here and staring at the wall, because I'm replaying everything that happened today again and again but I just don't get to believe the events from today. It's been half and an hour since Hayden took me home and since then I'm in my room staring at the wall.

But I'm suddenly interrupted from my thoughts when my phone vibrates in my pocket. I take it out and see an unknown number calling me.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kitten, how are you?". Speak of the devil. I can practically see him smirking at the phone while he is talking to me.

"Peachy! And now, please tell me, how in god's name did you get my number?". I'm raging. It's not enough that he literally kidnaped me, NO, now he starts to stalk me too. "You do know what you're doing is called stalking right?" Now I'm the one smirking.

"No, that's not stalking. I just need your number if I have to talk to you. It's also easier to text or call you than to search for you every fucking time. After all, we have to talk to eacht other if we want the plan to work."

"And who said I will help you?"

"Well, you when you were at my house, darling. Do you have Alzheimer's?", he chuckles after telling me this.

"What no! You forced me to! I didn't have another choice considering you and me being ALONE at YOUR house. But now I'm safe and you can't hurt me, so I can easily say NO, I WON'T HELP YOU EVEN IF WE WERE THE LAST HUMAN LIVING!", there is a short silence before he starts to laugh.

"Kitten, kitten, kitten. Who do you think you are refusing me like that? True, I can't hurt you now, but believe me honey, if you won't do as I say so help me god, I will make your life more of a living hell than Rachel or anybody else could. Mark my words.". He didn't yell or scream, but his voice was so cold that anybody could drop dead. And something in his words, I don't know what, told me to better listen to him.... NOTE THE SARCASM PLEASE.

I don't reply till he ask if I'm still here. I could merely bring a yes out if my mouth, because it was as dry as the desert.

"Kitten, would you please tell me if you're in or not?"

"I- uhm, I- , y- yes, of c-course." Oh god, I think I'm gonna shit myself. I'm scared. I'm actually REALLY scared to death. I try not to sob, but it just sounds as if I was choking.

"Arianna, are you alright?" Hayden asks after I let out a deep sigh to calm myself down.

"Yes, I-I'm ok, but tell me. Why would you go so far? I thought you never care about such things. Why is it suddenly so important to you?"

There was a long silence before he answers.

"That's none of your business, honey. See you tomorrow." he simply says and hangs up.

I look shocked at the phone.

What the hell? W-H-A-T T- yeah you know what I mean. Why does he want me to help him so much if it isn't 'my business'?

Ugh, damn him! All because I couldn't think straight at his house.

FLASHBACK at Haydens house: