Chapter - 9 -

Hayden's POV:

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Why the fuck did I kiss her? I don't know what it was, but when I looked into her eyes I couldn't resist anymore. 

Come on! I am Hayden Fucking Fletcher! And I am not into boring nerds. I think I need a girl to fuck tonight.

" I am not, I repeat, not one of your fucking sluts who you use to fuck whenever you feel like."

Her words replay in my head again and again. I try as much as I can but I can't get her out of my head. 

"Hey, man! Wanna crash a party today? Heard that Christal is also in. I tell you, this will be one hell of  a night. I mean, alcohol, drugs and girls. All for free. What could be better?" Tylor, my best man, wraps his arm around my shoulders. We slender through  the hall while a few girls start to giggle and look at us. 

"Sure, sounds great. I need to release a little, if you know what I mean. It's been almost a week and my little friend needs his medicine." I laugh so much after seeing Tylor's disgusted face.

"EW! Mate, no need to talk about your dick!"  Taylor groans. I have to laugh even harder. But as I stop laughing her damn face appears again. The shock, the hurt, I could see clearly in her eyes. I just can't fucking forget her. I feel like shit and I've never felt liked that for another person. Not once. But she, I don't even, when she screamed at me and her face was stained in tears. When I saw her like that I had to apologize. But she didn't even let me! I mean here I am, trying to apologize to her, which I don't do often, actually hardly ever, and she didn't let me say one fucking word. 

Who does she think she is? More important: Who does she think I am? I really don't know anymore. One moment I feel bad for her and the other I want to chrush this little annoying face of her. 

I need to beat someone up. Time to look for a poor idiot. 

I walk trough the corridors searching for some annoying loser. And no, I don't fight little nerds, in case you thought that. The only people i beat p are jocks because they are just so annoying and always bragging about how perfect their life is and how awesome they are in bed. YUCK! I think I have to throw up. They just think that the world is super perfect and they could do what they want and most of all they think that there wouldn't be anybody who could be stronger. 

But they are nothing more than worthless pieces of shit. They are even more of a manwhore than I am. And that means something!

But they forgot something. Ha! Yeah, someone to be exact. 

And this someone is Hayden Fletcher. And I'm afrait of nothing.

I turn around the corner and I stop dead in my tracks. She's got to be fuckiong kidding me!!!

**** CLIFF HANGER!!!!!.-

 -

 -

-

-kidding!!! Just wanted to scare you;) I'm contining a little for you ;)

****

In front of me is no other than Arianna Fucking Braines fucking hugging Jake Black, as if he is her hero in one of those boring comics who superman rescues his love of his life, bla, bla bla, see? Boring. Ok, back to the toppic.

It's not like I'm jealous, not at all, well, just look at her! She has a nice ass, I have to admit that but because of her oversized clothes I can't make up whether she has a fine body or not. She wears big glasses which only make her look like a geek more and her hair is tied up into a tight ponytail.

But what makes me angry is the fact that not too long ago she kicked my cock pretty hard - I have to say I'm afraid that I won't be able to make some kiddos in the future, but oh well - becuase I was too close but she lets this fucking prick hug her like that!

I guess I just found someone to fuck up.

"Hey Jake!" I shout as I walk towards them. 

Arianna is the first to look at me and her eyes go as wide as possible. And those damn glasses made her eyes look bigger than they actually are. I see her blush and she quickliy looks down, reaking eye contact with me. I have to admit this looks kinda cute.

Then I look at asshole of a jock as he goes in front of her - in some kind of protecting way - and ask me angrily

"What do you want, Fletcher?"

Oh yeah, this will be fun.

*******

NOOOOW IT'S really the end of this chapter. 

I'm sorry but I have to tell you this. I get too little feedback and votes and this demotivates me really.... 

so if YOU ( Yeah you in front of the scream) want me to continue I want at least 10 Comments and 10 votes on this chapter.

If not then I might stop writing...

SOOOO

What do you think will happen?